Three

"Park Jimin?" I exclaimed. My eyes trailed down from his face to his thighs.

Damn his thighs

"Kim Ayla?" Jimin whisper shouted and dragged me out of my thoughts

"You guys already know each other?" Jungkook asked with a puzzled look.

"Yes." we both responded at the same time.

"That's really great but still as an act of gratitude lemme introduce you to Jiminie hyung. So, Seoyun he is Jimin and Jimin this is my girlfriend and Ayla this is-'' Jungkook was cut by Jimin "I already know her." he said coldly.

What was the deal with his bad bitch attitude? He was a warm hearted person in the afternoon but now he had this cold aura.

Jungkook sat next to me because he could sense that if we sat next to each other we might end up fist-fighting.

"What's the deal with his attitude?" I whispered to Jungkook loud enough so that only he would be able to hear my voice.

"I have no idea." He simply responded

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"No he was in a good mood when he reached her but now-"

"What shit are you guys talking about me?" Jimin asked and that was really enough to trigger me but sometimes by answering simply to all the bitchy questions can change the environment.

"Nothing it wasn't about you." I lied.

"Huh seriously- Oh can I forget people like you are always gonna lie but still I'm asking you again. What shit were you guys talking about me?"

And that was enough. If you throw crap on me then guess what, you're getting the whole trash can as a return gift.

"I don't talk shit about shit and by the way what is your problem and you don't know shit about me so it's for your own good to shut the fuck up.Honestly you were a warm hearted person in the afternoon. What the fuck is wrong with you now?" the words came out from my mouth clear and crisp, loud enough to grab the attention of the couple sitting next to our table.

"Wait he is the guy you were telling me about." Seoyun asked wide-eyed.

"Yes to the fucking hell." I responded while picking up my phone and getting up to leave.

"Wait where are you going?" Seoyun approached hurriedly towards me.

"Some place where I don't have to deal with this d-bag and I'm sorry for going like this by the way save a piece of cake for me or get me pastry while coming back to home. Bye."

UNKNOWN POV(2 hours ago)

_______________

My phone rang and I picked it to check if something was headed my way.

"Hello?"

"I've texted you the details about your target. Make sure to give it a look."

"I'll do that. Thanks." I responded and opened the text.

"Name:Kim Yeona

Age:20

Major:Medicine

College:Seoul national university"

"Easy" I sighed to myself and continued.

AYLA/YEONA POV(Present)

_________

I took a deep breath as I made my way out of the club. I checked my watch to see the time. '8:20 pm'. To be honest I actually thought that I'm not even getting sleep tonight but that midget ruined my favorite day.

I decided to go to an abandoned amusement park which was located on the outskirts of Seoul's downtown. Most of the people would have chills run down their spine if they went to that place at night. But for me that was a getaway place. I decided to take a walk since a cab would've cost me a fortune. After a twenty five minute long walk I stood in front of my destination and rushed to the Ferris wheel.

I quickly climbed the ferris wheel with the help of the ladder which was in the center of the ride. Anyone who had that 'adventurous' persona would've easily climbed that ferris wheel cause it was short heighted. I reached there and from there I could see the downtown. It looked like an ocean of lights. I enjoyed the view until I heard someone screaming my name. I gazed downward and saw Seoyun

"Aaaylaaa." She yelled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her loudly.

"Wait lemme come." She responded while climbing up on the ferris wheel.

"What happened to Jungkook and that midget?" I asked her while giving her a helping hand.

"They had something to take care of and also I actually wanted to spend the last hours of my 20th birthday with you."

"Oh." I responded sadly.

"Why is there a problem?" She questioned and I kept thinking how I ruined her birthday night and how I'm always a third-wheel in her relationship.

"No." I sighed.

"Yaah!! Be happy it's my birthday." She yelled while hitting my head.

"Oh yes, where is your birthday cake." I asked enthusiastically.

"It's here. Let's cut it." She said. I sang her a birthday song and my voice echoed through the abandoned amusement park

"Come on now make a wish and keep it a secret." I asked her.

"What can I wish for? I have a loving boyfriend, a loving best friend like a sis, and I have my own house and car." She sighed.

"Just fucking wish."

_____

|<|Author|>|

hey you streaming dynamite?

if yes then stream harder

borahae💜💜💜