|CHAPTER 1|

The Casterly Rock was in uproar. The servants were rushing here and there along with knights searching for something or rather someone. Orders were yelled from one side of the Castle to another side but there was no result. Everybody was tensed.

Why wouldn't they be?

The Heir to Casterly Rock is nowhere to be found. His bed is made which indicates that nobody slept there and his black stallion is also missing.

Well it's not a new scene in Casterly Rock. For outsiders, it might be but not for the insiders. It's a normal occurrence after the birth of second son of Tywin Lannister. Even during his birth, there was more tension in comparison to other sibling's birth well if you ignore the death of Lady Joanna during the birth of the youngest Lannister.

Now the reason behind all this tension; Christopher Lannister, the heir, is missing. Again. Like always, he ran away to chase another adventure but the worries in Tywin Lannister's eyes didn't dim with the year. On the contrary, it increased. He doesn't understand how the soldiers of Lannister are so incompetent even after so many years.

But all this worries are hidden behind his angry facade and so everybody is only able to see his anger making them shake in fear. 'Good, they should know how useless they are!' thought Tywin Lannister. But he also knows that they are not as useless as he says. In fact, his son is good in hiding and running away.

Now the question that is running in loop in the mind of Lord of Casterly Rock is: What caught the brat's eyes now to cause him to run away?

That's when his eyes fell on his study table, more specifically, on the letter of the Queen, his daughter who was now married to King Robert Baratheon, where she described the death of Jon Arryn, the Hand of King, her wish of him being the new Hand of King which was rejected by the King who want his friend, Eddard Stark, to be in that position. And that's why; they are travelling to Winterfell along with her brothers.

This letter shouldn't be here. It's been sent five days ago. Definitely somebody has gone through his things. Before he could demand who got the courage to touch his things, he was stopped in sudden realization.

Winterfell

With her brothers

The North!!!

"That brat, I am going to spank him" yelled Tywin Lannister furiously knowing where his heir went. He knows he can't send his knights for his son's protection otherwise this will catch the attention of the spies of his enemies and then they will target his son who at present, according to him, is defenceless.

"Why are you all standing here and watching my face? Bring me a quill and a paper" bellowed The Lord of Casterly Rock making everybody squirmed in fear.

After getting the asked things, he quickly scribbled down a letter to his daughter and made the letter to be sent right away with a trusted knight not trusting the raven. Son, come back soon.

|°•°•°•°•°|

Somewhere with the rays of sunshine, green hills and great rushing rivers surrounded, a black stallion rides like there is no tomorrow towards the North. Storm, the black stallion, can feel the excitement of its rider. Even though it has been riding for a long time, it doesn't feel the need to stop. Storm, like its rider is eager for their next adventure.

Though one couldn't see the complete features of the rider, one can say he would be a maiden's fantasy with his sharp chin, straight nose, shoulder length blonde hair, and last but not the least a mole in his right cheek just below his right eye which are seen when his hood gets displaced with the blow of wind. The rider was none other than Christopher Lannister, the runaway heir, who is now at the crossroads north of the great confluence of the Trident far away from home.