32. Skiing Mishap

Chris' P.O.V.:

"Where did Amber go?" Ryan asked me as he came out of the clinic followed by Jade, Oliver and Elsa.

"She left." I said, without any emotions as I kept looking in the direction where she went. 

"Did you talk to her?" Oliver asked.

"She doesn't want to listen to anything." I told them.

"Why would she listen to you now, Chris?" We all turned to look at Mark who was standing in front of us, by the clinic's door.

"...after what you've done to her, you no longer deserve anything from her." no matter how bitter his words were and how much his words were infuriating me, but they were true. I shouldn't expect anything from her after what I did to her.

"Mark, please don't infuriate Chris. You are unnecessarily taking a dig at him." Oliver said as he came and stood in between us.

"I am just saying the truth." Mark replied.

"You're right, Mark." Elsa took Mark's side.

"Elsa, are you taking his side?" Oliver asked, in shock.

"I am just taking the side of the truth." she replied as she looked and smiled at Mark.

"Babe!" Elsa ignored her boyfriend and started talking to Mark.

"Mark, I am on your team. I think that Amber deserves a guy like you. You are handsome, kind, funny and rich. And, you know how to value a person unlike few people." she said the last part looking at me, distastefully. I rolled my eyes.

"That's really sweet of you, Elsa. I am glad that you're on my team and I won't let you down. I will treasure your friend like a gem if she accepts my feelings for her." he replied, looking at me with an irritating smirk on his face.

"Shut up, Austin if you don't want to get punched again." I said, furiously. His each and every words were adding fuel to my anger.

"It's not my fault that you fucked up the chance that you had with Amber. You lost a gem like woman because you couldn't give her the trust and respect that she deserves so I would recommend you to stay out of her life now. She has moved on and you should too. Don't block the traffic to her heart." he said.

What the heck?

What does he think of himself? She is my girlfriend and what the hell is meant by 'traffic to her heart'?

No one is allowed to even come close to her...entering into her heart is a very far star.

"You cannot be more true, Mark. I am glad that I am on 'Team Mark'. My best wishes are with you." Elsa replied, looking at him, dreamily.

"Mine too!" Jade replied as she walked and stood beside, Mark.

"With the support of you ladies, I am more confident that Amber's gonna accept my feelings for her." he said as he looked at the girls who were blushing like anything. On the other hand, my boys were all drenched in jealousy and were looking at Mark as if they would eat him alive.

"Babe..."

"Jade..."

"Oliver and Ryan said simultaneously.

"What?" the girls asked irritated.

"We were here for Chris remember? Not for him." Ryan said as he looked at Mark, with aversion.

"You guys were here for Chris. We came here to meet Amber. We never said that we were in Chris' support." Jade said.

"True!" Elsa added.