Date Night

Spencer's POV

Fuck. Holy shit. What is he doing to me? The way he turns me on just by that husky voice or a simple touch. A fire is burning bright in my core. When he started brushing against my nipple, I was done for.

What the hell.

I've never felt this type of connection with someone before. It's like an invisible tether drawing us together. Almost like guitar strings. Play the right cord and it's magical. Every time I'm with Nick that cord in me strums, sometimes soft and sweetly, a gentle tug. And other times a violent tug that my body isn't prepared for.

Kind of like now.

I'm not normally one to make out with a guy I just met, but Nick has broken down my walls bit by bit and I can't seem to fight this crazy attraction to him. The knowledge that he feels it too, that it's not one sided, just makes me want to give in that much more.

I'm currently taking a shower, scrubbing every inch of my body to make sure I don't smell embarrassing, and shaving areas I typically don't care about. Nick had helped me blaze through chores before he left to "prepare".... whatever that means.

Now, I'm losing my shit. I'm nervous and excited and stressed all at once. I wonder what he has planned. He said dress casually and he would be back. I'm hot and aching in need as well as flustered beyond belief. He left me completely turned on in the barn.

Sex isn't something I ever craved or needed. Hell, I've gone without sex for over three years, barely even pleasuring myself. But Nick has awakened some sort of sexual beast within me. The one that purrs seductive thoughts and makes me core clench just at the vision that floods my brain. That beast that can become crazy with lust, clawing out of my body to overtake me and claim what it wants.

I'm already getting wet just by thinking about what he did earlier.... and what he hasn't done. My desire is ramped up just by the knowledge we are alone tonight and have the whole farm to ourselves.

Judy was a doll and offered to babysit Jayden for the night. He was fine with it and we talked over the phone and said good night. I could practically see Judy's smile as she spoke. She is loving the fact that her son is smitten. (Her words not mine.)

I decide to wear something a little bit sexier than my typical jeans and tank. I grab a green and teal off the shoulder, bohemian style dress. Pairing it with my boots I always wear, I kept my hair down and pulled it across one side of my neck. I grabbed a small knit sweater in case it got cold and was ready.

I vaguely heard Nick open the downstairs door and call for me. Shit, my heart is in my throat. I inhale a deep, shaky breath before starting downstairs.

Nick's eyes were instantly on me, raking up and down my body as I came into view. It wasn't the lewd leering most men do. Instead, his gaze held awe and admiration as well an intense heat. He made me feel like I was beautiful, sexy even.

It's not something I'm used to feeling.

"Fuck." I heard him swear under his breath. I honestly almost said the same thing once I saw him. He had on dark wash jeans that looked almost brand new, a navy-blue button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up, and dark brown boots. He liked like a model straight from a magazine. How the hell did I land him?

Shit, he is sexy as fuck.

"You look stunning." He murmured softly pulling me into his arms. My arms immediately wrap around his torso as he squeezes me tight, my head laying on his hard chest. My heart feels warm with him wrapped around me. He pulls back slightly causing me to tilt my head to look at him.