disenthrall

disenthrall
/ˌdɪsɪnˈθrɔːl,ˌdɪsɛnˈθrɔːl/
verb: disenthrall
set free.

Glendale , AZ
Wednesday January 7th
Hezekiah Adriel Alasdair | Shoota

"My boy finally out." Hezekiah dapped his long time friend and also barber that he'd been coming to since the shop opened. His 'father' of sorts always took him until he passed and then he made it his job to take himself.

"How you been, nigga? Can't believe they had you locked up for 18 long ass months." The barber expressed.

"Mane it would've been longer if it wasn't for Cici." Cici was Hezekiah's laywer and a girl he'd been fucking with from time to time, "and some other nigga that helped her out."

"Well at least you out bruh." Hezekiah sat in the chair as Solomon wrapped the coat around his neck.

"Watchu want?" Solomon said looking at Hezekiah through the mirror.

"Mane you know what I want the usual." He smacked his lips relaxing back into the chair, feeling good to be out.

He looked around the shop as it wasn't very busy today and studied his surroundings.

⌛️⏳⌛️

"Nahh that ain't my boy Shoota." Shoota walked through the door chuckling as some of his peoples from way back stood in the apartment for a little welcoming back.

"A nigga finally out." He cheesed dapping Dee and some other people.

"Mane why I had to find out from this foo? That my bro was out?" Chico mugged Hezekiah feeling some type of way. Him and Chico had been close since diapers so for Dee to know before him annoyed him very much.

"Mane i didn't even tell this fool so i don't know how he found out, and y'all know my first stop was Kaia i ain't really worry about anybody else." He shrugged going in to dap Chico laughing it off.

"Yea whatever."

"Preciate y'all for making sure Kay was straight for me though by the way." Hezekiah felt like he never got to really show his friends how grateful he was for them making sure Kaia had a meal everyday and got to wherever she needed to be, being school or doctors appointments etc. He knew from the day he got convicted his mama wasn't going to do anything at all for her baby so he was truly lucky for his closest peoples.

"It ain't nun. You already know we gotchu." Dee said waving him off, "and it was all coo cause them daycare workers that be taking care of her are fine as fuck." Dee licked his lips rubbing his chin.

"I ain't never know when they got that goodlooking." Dee continued reminiscing about bajan and american woman that worked at the daycare, he'd had her eyes on her for a while but couldn't get more than a head nod from her then walking off with Kaia.

"You really ain't nothing man." Chico grabbed a red cup from the table pouring different alcohols, he didn't look at the name of, in it before downing it back.

"Aye chill out, take yo time. Shoota ain't going nowhere, isn't that right bro?" Dee dapped up a grinning Shoota who was simply happy to be out and instead of in the small four walls of his cell.