9

Jeongguk wakes slowly, body feeling heavy and mind slow. As he comes to consciousness he realises someone is hugging him close, feels his naked thigh trapped between someone else's, nose pressed to a neck. Wiggling back slightly Jeongguk looks up and finds Taehyung peacefully sleeping. Remembering what happened groggily he wiggles closer again. He can't work out if he's embarrassed, maybe not if it lead to this.

Wonders then how long they've been sleeping, can see that it's dim outside, perhaps early morning?

He carefully pulls his headphones out, still quietly playing Dean, then leg feeling dead he fidgets a little before the arms around him tighten briefly, Taehyung hums under his breath sounding deep and warm. Then seems to wake up more and shuffle back slightly to look at Jeongguk with puffy eyes.

"Oh, Guk, you're awake," he murmurs, "are you okay?"

Jeongguk blinks, wonders for a moment whether his voice will work and then tries, "yes," gives a small satisfied smile at being able to talk. "Thank you, for looking after me like that." He feels the hangover, in his tiredness and in his processing being slower, takes his time speaking slowly.

"That's okay, it was all I wanted to do really," Taehyung smiles softly, the sight so close breathtaking. "Do you need me to do anything right now?"

"No, I really am okay, just sleepy, probably will be all day." Jeongguk notices that they're still wrapped around each other but doesn't want to draw attention to it in case Taehyung hasn't realised.

"You, Guk, is this what happened before? At the party?" Taehyung asks quietly, looking ashamed.

"Um, a little bit, that wasn't as bad as this one but yes."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I made that happen, do you forgive me Guk?" He asks eyes wide and expressive.

"You shouldn't apologise, you didn't do anything wrong, it was me, I..." Jeongguk doesn't know what to say.

"I shouldn't have tried to kiss you without knowing better if you wanted it."

"What? No, I, I wanted it. Wanted you to kiss me, really badly actually."

"Oh," it comes out as a sharp inhale, scanning his face Taehyung seems to be thinking deeply. "Do you- want me to kiss you now?"

Jeongguks heart stutters, feels his tummy warm at the idea, amazed that Taehyung still wants him like that. "Yes," He says soft as a breath.

Taehyung leans forward slowly to close the distance, so close that Jeongguk feels like he can taste him, heart beating double speed, "wait!" He says quickly.

Taehyung freezes in Jeongguks hold, then moves back to give him space.

"I, want it but it's not easy for me." Jeongguk explains shyly, "this is embarrassing I'm sorry,"
"No, no don't be gukkie"

"I find kissing really overwhelming, feels like I can't think, it happens so fast and it's so... wet," Jeongguk can feel his face heating, "but I want to try with you, just maybe can you kiss me somewhere else," he starts speaking fast, words running into one another out of embarrassment, "god I'm sorry, I know this is weird, you don't have to, wow, this is like-"

"Where?" Taehyung cuts him off with a smile.

"...Maybe, I like my neck being kissed?"

"Yea?" Taehyung asks all breathy. Leaning forward slowly as Jeongguk holds his breath. He feels it happen slow, first his warm breath against the skin of his neck then the lightest touch of plush lips, Jeongguks toes curl at the sensation. And then Taehyung is kissing him, Jeongguk presses even closer, wanting more. He starts suckling lightly and running his lips along his neck, Jeongguk can't help but let out a breathy sigh which has Taehyung kissing more insistently, again and again. Jeongguk is incredibly sensitive to everything right now, his head getting foggy with the perfect touches.

"Tae" he whispers

"Guk" Taehyung whispers against his neck, kissing him once more and then raising his head level with Jeongguks, "was that okay Guk? You'd tell me wouldn't you?"

"I would, it was, was so good Tae," then getting shy again he asks, "can I kiss you?"

"Please."

Jeongguk carefully leans over Taehyung to kiss gently at where his neck meets his jaw, Taehyung immediately sighing happily at the touch. Gaining confidence nuzzles closer, nose brushing his hair, lets his kiss turn wet, more, nibbling and sucking gently along his jaw before moving up and pressing a kiss into the apple of Taehyungs cheek. Then another on his forehead, one on the end of his nose causing Taehyung to gently giggle, and then one so light on his lips. Feels after a moment Taehyung leaning forward to press his own feather light kiss against Jeongguks lips.
Pressing their foreheads together Jeongguk can feel himself grinning. "Thank you."

That makes Taehyung giggle, "mm thank you Gukkie, wanted that, for so long."

"You did?" Jeongguk asks weakly.

"From that first time I saw you, when you came to order coffee, so pretty Guk, wanted you straight away."

Jeongguk definitely blushes now, "I, I used to see you on campus, for a long time, wanted you then." He confesses in a whisper.

"Really?" Taehyung leans back and Jeongguk can see that he's grinning big and boxy.

"Yea," Jeongguk says breathless, stroking where his fingers rest on Taehyungs arm. And then unbidden he yawns, exhaustion making itself known.

"Sleepy baby?"

Heating up at the name Jeongguk only nods. Feeling Taehyungs hand slip under his hoodie to bare skin Jeongguk shudders gently.

"You can sleep, I'll be here," Taehyung tells him softly, so Jeongguk does, letting his eyes drift closed, attention all on the feeling of Taehyungs hand where it's come to rest on his stomach, so warm and soft.