Chapter 39: Sold

Y/N POV:

THE BUYER IS KIM NAM JOON!

Namjoon walks into the conference room. He bows and apologizes for being late. He sits down across from me. He hasn't yet looked up to see who everyone is. He is in for a huge surprise.

Namjoon: "Hello..." He greets us as he messily arranges his documents and gets settled in his seat. 

Y/N: "Hello. Thank you for finally blessing us with your presence, Namjoon." I say firmly. His enlarged eyes land on me once I spoke.

Namjoon: "Oh... a... Y-Y/N?" He stutters.

Y/N: "Yes, that is my name." I huff and roll my eyes.

Namjoon: "I didn't realize YOU were the seller.   You... look... AMAZING.   When did 'all this' happen, hmm???" He smirked and looked me up and down when he said "all this". 

He is still a jerk. 

Y/N: "Let's get on with this, Namjoon.  Since we have already negotiated, you just have to sign the contracts... so sign them now please." I remark in my not so nice "business voice". 

Namjoon: "Oh.. a yeah." His lips part, surprised at my authoritative voice. He nods and quickly signs the papers.

After everything is complete, we all bow and begin to leave out of the room. Namjoon stops me before I walk out of the door.

Namjoon: "Y/N can we please speak for a second." He grabs my arm to get my attention.

I stop walking, as does Jimin.  Jimin looks at me with concern, but I nod to him so that he knows that I am OK to talk with Namjoon alone. He reluctantly left the room.

Y/N: "Namjoon, what else do you need?" I ask, frowning. I look back and forth between where his hand is on my arm and his eyes. He gets the hint and removes his hand from me.

Namjoon: "I wanted to apologize to you for the way I acted on that one date we went on. I was immature. I have changed a lot since then." He repents. 

Y/N: "Good. Glad to hear you have changed. I accept your apology. I'll be goi-" I begin to walk off but he grabs my arm again.  And again, he retreats his hand after seeing my facial expression.

Namjoon: "Ahem... uh... You have also changed, Y/N." He says sheepishly.

Y/N: "Yes... Look Namjoon, just say what you want to say!" I sigh and fold my arms in front of my chest.

Namjoon: "I would like to take you to dinner to make up for that date. I felt really awful about that....  Your face is glowing. I can't believe how much weight you've lost. It's amazing. I had no idea you were this... stunning." He winks and smiles showing his deep dimples.