↻52

The words you spit out kill me like bullets
You don't embrace me but the trigger you pull it

"Why did you come to get me?" Seowoo asked as she had her feet on the ground, sliding her helmet off as Chenle stopped in front of an abandoned building

"We found a lead, it's worth checking out." He said, turning the loud roaring engine off and swiftly getting up from the motorcycle.

The girl nodded, looking back at the building as she squinted her eyes due to the harsh rays of sun.
"What were the leads?"

"Your Brother came here before he died, before he picked you up. Jisung said he had this address in his notes section too." Chenle informed her, refilling his gun with bullets.

"It looks abandoned though..." She trailed off, eyeing the raggedy old building and face contorting into disgust; cowering away from the horrid sight.

Chenle sighed, rolling his eyes and begining to walk towards the dark entrance.
"Come on." He urged, leisurely begining to saunter towards it fearlessly.

"But...why is it just us two- didn't you call the others?"
"Yeah, they're coming soon- your school was on the way."

"Oh," she said in acknowledgement but then her gaze hardened as she glared at the back of his head. "You didn't have to be so rude to Beomgyu though." She scolded.

Chenle stopped by the door, turning around towards the girl- eyebrows cocked up with amusement swimming in his dark eyes.
"What, is he your boyfriend or something?"

Seowoo crossed her arms over her chest and pushed her chin up with her glare hardening.
"What's it to you if he is or isn't? You can't just be rude to everyone."

"Well, I don't really care if I hurt your friends feelings to be honest." Chenle shrugged, holding the padlock from the doors in his hand and eyeing it.

"Well you should, being a dickhead gets you nowhere."
"Yeah, I get the job done quicker."

"You have no remorse do you?" She scoffed, staring at the boy who kneeled on one knee as he tried to unlock the doors.
"You know it." He quipped uninterested.

Seowoo glanced around, the place around them being run down and scruffy- it didn't look too friendly and she ran her fingers through her long hair as she wearily looked around.

Tapping her feet on the ground, she found herself biting down on her fingernails anxiously as Chenle worked on the lock.

The said boy clenched his jaw before exhaling sharply through his nose, harshly turning his head to look up at the girl.

"Do you mind? I can't concentrate." He spoke, pulling her from the thoughts that consumed her- pulling her hand from her mouth and halting her actions.