1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin

This class is boring, let's go eat someone's head!

'No, I still need to be here if I want to pass.'

Aww you're no fun.

'So...this, thing lives inside of me.'

I'm not a thing.

'Kay, this person that threatens to eat my organs.'

I'm not a person either...But the organ thing is true.

'Well what do you want me to call you? Something you don't like.'

Don't you dare!

'What? parasite.'

STOP IT!!!

'No.'

APOLOGIES NOW BITCH!!!

'Fine...I'm sorry I called you a parasite.'

Thank you.

'Yeah whatever. Can I get back to class now?'

Sure. Good luck trying to focus with me in your head.

"Since you're all third year's, it's time for you to think seriously about your futures," The teacher said. I hunched over my desk and looked out the window, resting my head in the palm of my hand. "I'll pass out handouts for your future plans now, but..." he paused, probably for dramatic effect. "You're all going into the Hero course, right?" He tossed the papers into the air. As the papers dispersed the class showed off their quirks, except for three. "Yes, yes you all have wonderful quirks! But using your powers at school is against the rules!"

"Teach!" I rolled my eyes still looking out the window. I already knew who the arrogant comment came from. "Don't lump us all in the same group. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects."

Says the one who's probably secretly a bottom.

I cover my mouth with my free hand trying to keep my snickering from being heard. The offended students were yelling at him so it wasn't that hard to hide my laughter.

The teacher looked down at his clipboard and spoke, surprising most of the class with the information. "Oh, if I remember correctly, you want to go to U.A. high, right, Bakugou?" Everyone started to whisper to one another, due to the mention of the very prestigious school.

"That's exactly why you guys are just extras!" Bakugou said while standing up and placing a foot onto his desk. "I aced the mock test! I'm the only one at this school who could get into U.A.! I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the number one hero! My name will be inscribed on the list of top earners!"

"Oh yeah, Midoriya and Kaibutsu wanted to go to U.A. too."

The green haired boy flinched while I turned my head to face the window completely. The class was so silent you could hear a pin drop, until the wave of laughter swept through the class. "Midoriya!? Kaibutsu!? No way!"

"You can't get into the hero course just by studying!"

"Th-they got rid of that rule!" Midoriya tried standing up for himself.

I could feel Bakugou staring holes into the back of my head as I explained my situation. "My family wants me to attempt getting into the hero course. Even though I'm aiming for the business course." I felt his gaze leave me and heard an explosion behind me. The other students looked towards Midoriya's seat, I was curious and looked to find Midoriya sitting on the floor. I got up and walked to Midoriya's side. "Midoriya are you ok?" I asked with a straight face.