사십칠

Comment please? I poured a lot of work into this chapter TT

°°°

When Seokjin woke up, he panicked because he didn't know where he was, the scent surrounding him was unfamiliar and his siren self knew that something was very wrong. A scream formed in his throat but he didn't allow it to slip out.

He needed to search his surroundings first, looking around and realizing he was situated on a large fluffy bed almost the size of his own room back home which stood free in a large luxurious room double the size of Jin's entire apartment.

"Oh no... oh no, Tae! I have to warn them", Seokjin mumbled and scrambled to his feet, squeaking surprised when he felt a robe fanning over his body instead of his clothes, shortly admiring the beautiful material before he turned pale from shock.

Someone has undressed him. Someone has seen him naked. "Oh this is not good at all", the siren muttered, running over to the entrance doors, two large golden painted doors that hovered over him. "Please, please please", Jin muttered, grabbing the door knobs and pulling.

Nothing happened. They were locked from outside and Jin nearly started to cry, sinking against the wood while tears formed in his eyes, feeling incredibly hopeless because he had to warn his friends of the upcoming danger, scared what was going to happen, not only to them but him as well.

But Seokjin didn't have the time to think about horror scenarios nor did he have the time to run away and search for a hiding spot.

Because the doors suddenly unlocked and were opened. 

°°°

Taehyung was leaning his head against the stone wall behind him, feeling exhausted and completely drained. It's been a while since he has last been so long out of hell, arriving in the middle of the night in the castle and it now neared the end of it. The hours spent in university were different since Taehyung hasn't been away from Jeongguk too. 

His mind was filled with worrisome thoughts of his friends, scared that something bad would happen to Jin who was locked away in a different room, away from Taehyung and the Queen of hell worried for his friend. 

He still felt like this was all his fault but Taehyung didn't allow him to think further this way, he had to function, not only for his own sanity but also for his friends, for Yoongi and Seokjin. Yoongi has been sitting crouched, small frame sometimes trembling and Taehyung wished to help his friend, hug Yoongi and telling him that everything would work out just fine.

Yet Taehyung didn't know if this was the truth. He didn't even know where they exactly were, where this forsaken castle was and he assumed it was highly protected by spells. Taehyung feared that his Ggu would come too late.

"Yoonie?", Taehyung carefully called out for his best friend who weakly lifted his head and Taehyung gasped when he saw the bloodshot eyes of his best friend. "Everything will be fine, Yoonie. I'm not letting them hurt you in any way", Taehyung croaked out with raspy voice, seeing the distress on Yoongi's face.

This was the moment Taehyung realized how tiny and vulnerable his best friend actually looked, face incredibly pale and void of any hope, bottom lip quivering and tears spilling from his eyes. "I-I don't know TaeTae... maybe I should just die, it was my destiny after all and I cannot run away anymore", Yoongi whispered out.