027 ::: Never Scream

Do y'all hate when I put notes at the top? Like, would you want them at the end instead, perhaps after the discussion? Or do you not care because you'll see it regardles? Or, the last option, do you not care because you skip over it either way? Let me know.

Question/need help: I remember this one werewolf story on wattpad, and I remembering reading it, but I only remember one specific scene towards the beginning. I am going to explain this scene at the end of the chapter. 

TW: Sexual assult

I was dying.

Or at least I felt like it. My mind was thundering behind my closed eyelids with the sun's hands trying to pry them open just to stab me in my corneas. I didn't feel nauseated, but the catastrophe that was going on inside my skull, the jackhammering, the explosions, it was enough to make me want to throw up.

That and the grotesque taste inside my mouth - like thick cotton dipped in something putrid. Even my attempt at swallowing the little saliva I had did nothing to quell the abhorrent flavor.

And I needed to pee.

On top of that - what was that smell? It was otherworldly, ungodly, vile.

I groaned and rolled over in my bed, using the tips of my two fingers to rub soothing circles on my temples. I was desperate to make my head feel better and if I had to stay in bed all day to do so, then so be it.

It wasn't until I had fully rolled over that I felt it. Or someone. Cracking my eyelid open just a smidge, I noticed a naked torso lying right next to me. Their arm was slung over their eyes, them too shielding the light from getting in. The sheet was haphazardly strewn across their waist, preventing my gaze from wondering further. Light snores echoed throughout the room from their lips and cause the muscles that lined his body to slightly ripple.

Letting out a grunt, I flopped back down onto my pillow, my hands slithered beneath, and clutched it closer to my face. If he was still sleeping then I was too.

Sleep wasn't too far from my grasp, I let my breathing even out, and just as it was about to finally lull me to sleep is when I shot up on my knees.

Eyes wide, mouth agape. I screamed.

I screamed bloody murder.

I screamed like my body was on fire.

I screamed like I was never going to scream again.

Xaler jerked upright immediately, eyes wild, head whipping back and forth while simultaneously and instinctively grabbing my arm and pulling my body underneath his. It wasn't until he was staring down at me that he realized that I was the one who was doing all the screaming.

"Get off me!" I roared.

His face was confused, he was confused. When it finally clicked in his brain what happened, he finally slid his body off of mine with an assisting shove of my hands. His chest burning my palms as I did so.

"What the fuck?" my voice shaky through clenched teeth. Tears swelled in my eyes. The last thing I really remember was eating dessert and drinking wine and then it was all fuzzy, with no clarity as to what really occurred and what was a figment of my own imagination.

Was I drunk? Did he get me drunk and take advantage of me? How much did I even have to drink? I don't think it was that much. OR did he slip something in the wine?

My frustration was building and I fisted my hair at the lack of ability to recall what happened. Choking out a sob, I turned towards Xaler and snapped.