chapter 33

lilians pov
blood curling cries escaped from carls mouth as his nightmares were in the air. I looked at him and softly shook him.

"baby wake up" I said softly. his eyes shot open as his crystal blue eyes showed that he was scared.

I hugged him close to me. I feel his body shake as he cried. "lil... I'm scared" he mumbled into my shoulder.

I shushed him telling him everything was alright. I wished soothing things in his ear "everything's alright" I whispered.

I felt him nod and he laid back down. I kissed his cheek. I slowly stood up and went to the twins room next to ours. I saw riley awake. "I heard daddy scream. is he okay mama?" she said softly.

I nodded and hugged her. dylan was now awake. God he looked like carl so much. riley was a mixture of us. she had Carls hair and my eyes.

"everything alright mom" he asked. I nodded and smiled. I hugged them both and laid down with them. I was in the middle as dylan was on my right and riley on my left.

"sing momma" they said smiling. I shook my head as they began to pouted. they got that from carl. I smiled and slowly sang.

"are you,
are you coming to the tree
they strung up a man they said who murdered three.
strange things did happen her no stranger would it seem, if we met at midnight in the hanging tree..."

their eyes slowly fell as I got up putting a blanket around them. I saw carl at the doorway. "your good with them" he said softly.

"so are you" I said and gently kissed him. I felt him kiss back and smiled. I went to the kitchen and saw baby formula everywhere. asia had given birth yesterday to a boy.

I began to make breakfast and felt arms around me. carls. I giggled and softly fixed eggs. my wedding ring was sticking out as it normally does.

carls ring was a simple gold band as mine was a three carrot ring. I smiled as he began to help me. I couldn't help but throw flour at him.

I heard him gasped as we then had a food fight.

"carl and lilian grimes!!" I heard my father say. I watched as carl slipped and fell. I busted out laughing at his stupidity

I'm sorry for updating but here are the face claims

lilian: hana hayes {I have to make a new cover later}
carl: Chandler riggs
carls brother: Chandler riggs
judith: skylnn grier
riley: mackenzie foy
dylan: Chandler Riggs {season one}
asia: brooke sorenson