Chapter 11: Spilled Milk

3rd Person POV

It was Monday and (Y/N) greatly regretted  sleeping in and not opening the box until the next morning because it unluckily contains her school uniform.

'How should I tie this?'

Sounds of shuffling were heard as she slip on her uniform. (Y/N) couldn't help but feel the tightness of it as she just sigh and decided to just unbutton the first and last button,bearing with it for now until she can ask her teacher if she could order another one that was her size.She sat on her bed and started to wear her black leggings under her skirt which was also in the same condition as her top.

"This could be a problem....,"she sweatdropped as she tied her tie around her neck in a chocker like fashion.

Her school bag was neatly placed on the corner of her room ,waiting for her to pick it up.(Y/N) looked at the time and saw that she still has two hours left which made her internally groan because of her being an early bird.

'Still early,'she thought after laying on her bed .

"AI,"she called her watched that is named AI.

"Yes master?,"it's masculine voice answered as he listened to his creator.

"Music please,"she ordered while laying on her side.

"Understood,"it replied as soft and soothing music played into the air as the screen of the digitalized watch switched off.

Timeskip:brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) eating bell peppers

Slipping on her shoes she tapped it on the flooring .Looking back at the house she closed the door and hid her keys on her school bag while drinking the nutri drink vanilla flavor milk from it's packaging.

Slurp

Slurp

Tap

Tap

Slurp

Slurp

(Y/N) took her time to enjoy the scenery that was infront of her.Children run into the streets as they walk together with their friend together with the occasional laughter and chattering.Delicious smelling pastries and soft jingles of store bells made her hum in delight as the cherry blossom petals flew by with the gentle breeze making the city more peaceful looking even though villains and heroes roam the streets.

Slurp

Slurp

Slurp

Tap

Slu-

Unfortunately fate has different plans because in that peaceful moment is when the fire nation decided to attack.........which would be more exciting for the blacknette but sadly she was bumped into by an ash blonde male that was now glaring at her.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU BITCH!",he yelled as he walked toward his destination in a hurry not even taking a second glance at her.

'Looks like someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed,'she sigh now looking at her school's uniform which was soaked by the milk's contents good thing that it was only the school's jacket.

The heroine takes her gray jacket and folded it before putting it inside a sealed plastic, that she luckily packed.
Continuing on her journey she received 'judgemental' stares as she walked into the school halls with 'confidence' like an ice queen.

"Woah which class is she in"

"I hope she is in our class"

"Kyahhhh so pretty"

"Shhhh....keep your gayness in check"

Apperantly the female didn't hear them as she was now in her isolation barrier sulking at the stares and whispers.

'Did I perhaps ruin the first impression thing .Am I hated already.....,'she thought while shrugging it of like usual before stopping infront of the Class 1-A door.

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened the door as I was meet by familiar faces.

"(Y/N)!!!!!,"hearing my name I look at the owner which was Kaminari that had attracted the whole classes reaction that made me narrow my eyes (which looked like a glare directed to the audience that made them look away).

Kaminari or Pikachu 2.0 as I like to call him, walked up to me as I entered the room before wrapping his arms around my shoulder pulling me into a red haired male which I identified as Kirishima.I waved at him as he was shocked to see me.Shivers crawl to my spine as I felt a stare and I looked at the source of it only to find a grape like boy drooling.

'Does he have a saliva defeciency or he's just a regular perv,"I would be irked if it was the latter.

I felt someone pull me away from Kaminari and look my new captor and see Kirishima.

"Kirishima I see that-"

Kirishima then drag me to the back of the class as Kaminari began to be a mumbling mess something about 'Girl' and then 'friend ''stolen'.

"Can you keep the hair dye thing a secret,"he whispered as he looked at me.

I did the zipper motion on my mouth that made him sigh in relief .He look as if  he was about to say something before he was interrupted by a yell.

"You take your feet off the table you're disrespecting the seniors and the heroes that -,"I glance at the student who caused the noise only to see a bluenette ranting on an ash blonde male......

Wait......
.
.
.
Ash.....
.
.
.

Blonde
.
.
.
It then clicked to me that it was THAT GUY WHO MADE ME SPILL MY MILK.

I stare at him with horror.Please.Don't.Tell.Me.That.He.Is.My.Classmate.

'Milk-san did you bring Karma upon me!!!!'

______________________________________
Press ⭐ for Milk-san and also comment for Karma