15 || Bittersweet

Bittersweet Tragedy - Melanie Martinez

Zion's P.O.V

I embraced Olivia. She was shaking and crying. Maddison's blood was all over her face and hands. She literally just went psycho back there and for some reason I enjoyed it.

I know i'm sadistic. That's definitely not hard to tell but something about Olivia taking over the murder just I don't know. Turned me on.

"Come on lets go get you cleaned up." I said to her and she nodded. Following my footsteps.

I took her up to her room and she slowly walked to the bathroom. Her footprints leaving small specks of blood. Great! Probably the whole house now.

I heard the shower turn on and I stood outside the bathroom door. I didn't want to leave her alone. Who knows what she might do.

After a few minutes I knocked and asked if she was okay. There was no answer so I knocked again and still no answer.

I opened the door and there Olivia was. She was sitting on the shower floor biting her nails and shaking.

I knew what I had to do. Not as the role of Zion but as her boyfriend. I took off my shoes and went in there with complete clothes on.

I stooped to her level asking her if she was okay. Still no answer. She was however trembling like crazy. I picked her up out the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping her in it.

"Looks like you're going to be sleeping in my room tonight." I whispered into her ear.

I walked her over to my room and sat her on the bed. I ran back to her room looking for garments and clothes all I found was panties. I headed back over to my room, placed her panties in her lap and left the room.

Before leaving the room I told her "You can get one of my t-shirts if you'll like. Inside the closet draw."

After a while of waiting I heard Olivia's faint voice say "I'm done."

I opened the door and she stood there biting her lip. She looked so good in my clothing. My shirt just mid thigh. Those legs. Mmmm, those legs would make anyone go crazy.

I laid in bed beside Olivia. She was fast asleep. And right about now I needed to release some sexual tension.

Would it be wrong to do this here while she's in bed with me? Or should I go to the bathroom. I chose the risky way.

I had a small fantasy of Olivia waking up and just saying "Let me help you." Captured my mind.

I pulled out my member and started stroking it softly. I squeezed some lotion from my side dresser and started it up. I thought about Olivia but not in a sexual way. I thought about her smashing Maddison open. The blood splattering. Then thats when it got sexual. Olivia would run over and kiss me.

I kept replaying that scene in my head until sweet heaven release. I grabbed a tissue just in time and let it all out. It was super warm.  What if I tasted it? Yeah no. I chuckled in my mind. I let of breaths of a orgasm.

I hope Olivia didn't hear or feel any of that. It wouldn't necessarily be embarrassing just awkward. I got up out of the bed and threw my tissue in the toilet and decided to wash up.

After doing so, I came back out of the bathroom to see Olivia sitting upright on the bed in the dark.

"I heard you." She said to me.

I mean what do I say. Do I say sorry or be cocky or just shrug her off? And I ended up being cocky.

"You could've done it for me." I smirked.

What am I dumb? Why would you smirk? She laid back down in the bed. Completely not phased as if she expected that from me. I disregarded it and climbed back into the bed.

As I turned on my side, Olivia turned her back towards me and scooted into my body. What is she trying to do? What does this mean? Do I hold her waist? Stay still? What?

Her small warm hand picked up one of my hands and laid it upon her waist. Oh she wants me to hold her.

I cracked open an eye to see the light beaming through my black curtains. LIGHT?! Why are they even open?

I shot straight up and looked next to me. Olivia wasn't there. I walked over to my curtain closing them. I like it dark...

Olivia's body frame came from the hallway and into the bedroom. She was wearing a black lace body suit with leather pants on. Her curves kept me in a trance.

"I would like to go shopping and you as a boyfriend are suppose to take me." Olivia said to me in a bratty manner.

I grunted and went into the bathroom. After I was done I opened it to see Olivia standing outside it, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Fine, Fine!" I threw my hands up in surrender.

I have to take her because I know she will not live it down. I guess it is kind of pleasing having her as my girlfriend now instead of admiring her sort of from afar.

I threw on a navy blue polo shirt and black skinny jeans. I totally forgot Olivia was in the room because when I looked at her she was completely in trance with my body. I guess I deserve it because I did the same to her...multiple times.

I shook my head and left the bedroom.

/-/-/-/-/-/-:-:-/-:/-

A/N

Hi, my lovely readers! This chapter was so *chefs kisses* Zion is so dark and freaky. Would you guys like more Zion P.O.V or more Olivia next 2 chapters?