she wants your attention (requested)

With every turn of a page, a slightly overdramatic sigh would fall from your girlfriend's lips. Beside you on the other cushion on the couch, Sana was being a little desperate for your attention. She watched your eyes travel along the pages of the story you seemed to be hooked on. She watched the way you bit your lip and felt the way her heart would seem to beat faster and faster in her chest at the sight.

She was losing her patience. You said you'd only be reading a few more pages then you'd stop so you could spend the evening together, but she's watched you turn several of them so far. Usually, she wouldn't mind all that much. But she was actually home earlier than usual today and she wanted to spend her spare time with you.

She watched you drag your thumb down to the bottom of the page and she noticed the way you moved your index finger to the top. You were about to turn another page!

Sana whined and this time, she let her head fall against your shoulder. She didn't care any longer if she was being a little dramatic, she wanted your attention. She wanted to hold you close and watch a movie with you or listen to music you both love while you talked about your day together.

You giggled over the way her warm breath fanned against your shoulder blade. You looked down at her to find she was already looking up at you with those big, beautiful eyes of hers. "Yes, honey?"

"You said it would just be a few more pages but I've seen you turn way more than that!" She pouted. "I know you like to read but I want your attention. I'm home now! Let's do stuff together!" She said excitedly before letting her head fall to your lap instead.

While you giggled over how adorable she was, she pouted up at you. She knows you can't help but cave each time she gives you that pout; the way she'd give you those sad eyes and jut out her bottom lip.

"No fair. You know I can't say no to you. You're just too cute!" You laughed and bookmarked your page before throwing it onto the table in front of you.

Sana sat up and excitedly threw her arms around you. She kissed your cheek, giving you a bunch of kisses along your smooth skin.

"You've got all of my attention now!"

She smiled at you, eyes sparkling, showing you just how happy she was. "That's all I want. I've missed you!" She said as she brushed her thumb along your lower lip. "I love you."

"Love you too. Now, what do you wanna do tonight?"

Looking at the clock on the wall, you could see it was still early. You still had a lot of time to spend together! You loved the thought of that.

"So?" You rubbed her shoulder. "What do you wanna do tonight?"

She just let her forehead fall to your shoulder.

"Whatever you wanna. As long as I can hold you or be held by you, I'm okay with anything."