29

AN: Thank you for 3k reads my babies!!!!

The picture above is how I picture Maria btw :) gosh she's so pretty

I love you all!

~Alex

●●●●●

The next two days pass by way too fast for my mind to keep up. It was now Tuesday - the day Theo and Oliver went back home to Florida.

I had spent as much time with them as possible on Sunday and Monday. Although it was hard to be completely there Sunday, I forced myself to put on a happy face and be there to enjoy quality time with my brothers. Times like these were times I treasured. Oliver was growing up way too fast for my liking and so was Theo.

With Theo's engagement with Ivy and Oliver starting college, I felt a little sad. It felt like only yesterday I was playing with them in our backyard or on the beach that bordered our house. My little brothers were growing up fast and I was starting to realize they weren't so little anymore.

My fingers weave themselves in and out of Harry's hair as he sits on the ground in front of me. A small pile of pink flowers sits beside me, one leaving it's nestled cocoon of petals as I pluck it between my fingers and weave it into Harry's hair that was now adorning braids.

"Look at that," Theo smiles as he plops down on the couch beside me, "Harry is just a big softie."

"You're just now figuring this out?" Oliver scoffs, sitting on the other side of me, "I've known that since day one."

Harry and I both laugh in harmony, creating such a beautiful sound I wished it could've been stored away on a CD so I could listen to it anytime I wanted to, "He looks pretty, doesn't he?" I smile proudly as I finish another braid enlaced with youthful pink petals and vibrant green stems.

"Don't call him pretty, Aurora. That's unmanly," Oliver rolls his eyes.

"No, I like it," Harry says quickly and the smile on my face grows wider, "Why can't men feel pretty, too?"

I lean down and press a quick kiss to his cheek, cupping the side of his face in my hand, "Exactly. You look pretty, baby."

"Thank you, darling," Harry smiles back at me, turning his head so he can meet my lips.

"Gross, guys," Oliver groans, and I smile against Harry's pillowy soft lips, "You two are too sweet. It's giving me a toothache. Don't you ever fight?"

"Mm..." I hum, recalling our little argument in the bathroom and our conversation in the kitchen, "Yes and no. I wouldn't call them fights. Just minor arguments that never last for very long."

Oliver rolls his eyes, "So, basically no."

"Basically no," Harry nods his head and I smile as I start another braid, shivering slightly as he rubs his hands up and down my calves that were resting against his sides.

"What are we doing for your last day here?" I ask Theo and Oliver, biting the inside of my cheek and furrowing my eyebrows a bit as I concentrate on Harry's hair.

"Well," Theo says hesitantly and I turn my head to look at him, cocking an eyebrow, "We were hoping...we could go...clubbing?"

Ah. Clubbing. Their favorite pastime.

Harry chuckles softly, knowing my slight dislike of clubs. They were always too loud and sweaty for my taste. I didn't really like being that close to people - mind them being completely drunk as well.