13.) Fresh air

Cal

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."

- Jim Morrison

"I can see them!" Eric's team member yelled as we stood by the door. "Go, go!" Four ordered, they quickly run to get cover and flares get thrown towards us. "Light em up!" Eric roared, I stood beside Four as they begin to shoot him and he glanced at me.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. "Can't turn back now." I answered. "Follow me. Go." He said, he strides toward the opposing team and I made sure to stay on his heel. We squat behind a vent and he looked back at me, I give him a firm nod and he inhales. "Go." He said, I looked back at Tris and Chris.

Ha, that rhymed.

"Come on." I said to them. We made sure to stay cover as we run down an aisle and I see two enemies spot us, I quickly push Chris to the other side. I cover myself along with Tris behind a wall and I looked at her.

"Lets go around." I said, she nodded and I kept my gun up as we both go around the wall, we see Peter run past by the wall and I quickly follow him.

He goes to surprise Chris, so I chase him down, I see he has her and he aims his gun towards her.

"Tell me if this hurts." He teased her, I aim my gun on his rear and cleared my throat. "Yeah, let me know." I sassed, I pulled the trigger and a dart hits his back cheek. He groaned in pain and fell on his hip, Chris giggled and he looked at us. "Bitch!" Peter cursed at me.

"Asshole." Chris retorts then shoots his crotch and he screams. The three of us get back to our plan and run towards the building, Tris opened the door and I sweep the place from top to bottom. "Clear!" I notify them, Chris runs in and I follow behind with Tris on my tail.

"Go, Cal. I'll guard." Chris said to me, I nodded and run up the stairs. "Once I open the hatch, start shooting and don't stop." I said to her. "Got it." She responded, I get to the top and pushed up at the hatch.

I see Molly and she starts to shoot, so Tris and I do the same. Molly ducks all of our hits and I missed her by an inch again, I dodge her darts and I peeked my head again.

We both pull our trigger and notice we were out.

Molly screamed running towards me, so I hoist myself up the hatch and kicked her back with both feet. She falls on her back and I jumped in, she quickly gets back up to get me again and I hit her with the side of the gun. She holds her face and I spin kick her chest, she falls on her back again, so I hurriedly grab the bright green flag then I run outside.