1. Definition Of Insane

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓭𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓮

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     WHILE THE CULLEN FAMILY AND BELLA were sat on the living room, bonding as they have planned the other day, the pixie-haired girl abruptly stops laughing as an unexpected vision took over her sight

WHILE THE CULLEN FAMILY AND BELLA were sat on the living room, bonding as they have planned the other day, the pixie-haired girl abruptly stops laughing as an unexpected vision took over her sight. Before her eyes was a vision of her best friend Jasper Hale together with a girl that has hair as black as coal, fair skin, light pink-tinted lips, and mesmerizing blue eyes.

Despite having such a beautiful face, the girl was wearing a scowl on her face as she looks at the smirking Jasper, a sight that the pixie-haired girl-Alice-has never seen before. It was a foreign picture when it comes to Jasper, who is usually quiet and apathetic.

Alice didn't get all the words that the girl was throwing at him but it was obvious that Jasper was amused by her. That was all she needed to see to know that the girl is going to be important to not just Jasper's life, but also theirs.

"Alice?" Esme's voice cuts in when the vision, that's telling her that Jasper will make a life-changing decision in the next couple of days, stopped.

Her eyes trailed over to her family and all of them wore curious and confused looks, except for Edward who was grinning ear to ear because he read his sister's mind while she had the vision. Alice returned the smile of his brother before Carlisle spoke.

"What did you see?" Carlisle asked.

Alice's eyes averted from Edward and towards Carlisle, shooting him a reassuring smile before she answered.

"Nothing we should worry about."

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

They were in the parking lot of Forks High, leaning against their cars when Jasper spoke to his best friend.

"Why wouldn't you tell us your vision yesterday?" Jasper asked her with a low voice, something that is common for him.

"I told you, it's nothing to worry about." Alice told her best friend, but it seems like Jasper wasn't going to let it go until she tells him.

"Well, tell me who it is about, then." Jasper asked again.

And right on time, the familiar red truck just parked and out came the Swan twins, Bella and Luna. The former's eyes wandered to where the family was and she smiled at them while the latter simply held a frown on her face, not really liking the idea of being the new girl in her new school.

"Her." Alice said, nodding her head towards the aggravated teenager who stood next to the red truck with her judgmental eyes roaming around.

"Luna? Why would you have a vision of Bella's sister?" he asked.