💗 CHAPTER 20💗

Shining through the city with a little funk and soul,
light it up like DyNaMiTe💃
-Dynamite
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He went inside his office and he met his new Secretary, Kim Yoon ha.

She was with him in the school.

Jimin's POV

I was all shocked to see that girl in my office and moreover as my personal secretary.

I went inside my office and Everyone greeted me.

She came to me and said, "Good morning Jimin sir! I'm your new secretary, Kim yoon ha. And if you remember, we were in school together."

I shock my hand with her and I asked her about my schedule.

I was not really happy to see her because she use to had a crush on me in school and she played alot of dirty tricks to win me.

Author's pov

Jimin went to attend one of His meeting and she was with Him. She was climbing on him and she was flirting with him.

They went inside the meeting room and Jimin went to his seat.

Yoonha bend and she placed the laptop infront of him and she was showing her cleavage.

"Sir do you need anything??" she asked you.

"Yes, I want you to stand still here. " he said and she rolled her eyes and stood there.

the meeting was started and yoonha didn't move as per orders of Jimin.

After some discussion and talks, the meeting was finally over after 1 hour. They both stood up and went to their office.

Yoonha was trying to get closer to Jimin but Jimin was trying to stay away from her.

They both got into the office and he asked her to get him a cup of coffee.

She went to get the coffee and Jimin relaxed for sometimes. He sat on his chair and he Stretched out a little.

Yoonha got the coffee and she placed it on the table while Jimin was scrolling through his phone.

She was trying to look into his phone and she saw the wallpaper.

Jimin took this picture when Sim hugged her and slept while she was drunk

Yoonha got angry when she saw the picture. She started her drama again.

"Jimin!! what are you doing on your phone?? leave it and have the coffee." she said while holding his arm and pulling him.

" okay okay." he kept his phone on the table and he had his coffee.

"is it good? do you want anything to eat? let's go on dinner tonight?" she asked him.

Jimin choked on his coffee.