Six

It's nothing too unusual, they've all done it before when they were younger, but it's still odd to Jungkook when he spots Taehyung stabbing a hole near the bottom of the Kona IPA beer can, flicking open the tab and shotgunning the beer dry in seconds.

Especially standing on the pristine sandy beach of Kahekili, with silvery moonlight dusting Taehyung's dark wavy hair.

Taehyung eyes the other can in Jungkook's hand, "You gonna drink yours? Because I can chug that one also."

"Why are you and Jimin always on a mission when you drink? Why not just sip and enjoy?"

A shrug, "Because, I don't drink for pleasure, I drink to get drunk and forget about the world." Taehyung pulls his shirt off with one swiff move.

Jungkook's eyes widen, "What you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna go skinny dipping. Bucket list item."

"What.. right now? Here?"

"Yeah, where else? You said this is secluded, right?"

Not that secluded! Jungkook chokes back the words.

Taehyung wiggles out of his jeans, but hands pause on his boxers, "Hmm, fine, I'll keep these on for now." A wink before he heads towards the ocean, "Can't make it too easy for you now, can I."

Jungkook blushes when his dick twitches at the word, and he snaps open the beer in his hand.

Maybe he does need a few sips after all.

The water is cold and refreshing on his skin when he dives in, and a crescent moon hangs over the horizon, shedding millions of pale specks over the whispering waves.

Taehyung isn't far, frantically doggie paddling and splattering up water everywhere.

Jungkook chuckles and grabs him from behind, ignoring his yelp, "Put your legs on me."

"What?"

"Put your legs on my waist-" he lifts his legs and positions them, "-like that. I was getting tired just watching you swim."

"Hey, be nice." Taehyung punches his shoulder, but legs straddle on tighter. Like a long twiggy koala.

Light as a feather. A damn pretty feather with bright eyes peeking under wet black bangs, cheeks dusted soft pink, and puckered lips made for kissing under the moonlight.

Jungkook gulps and curbs the urge to lean in and claim him.

"So easy to float in the ocean. So nice." Taehyung whispers contently, and Jungkook likes the way his arms are looped around his neck.

"Well, easy for you, I'm still paddling."

Taehyung's one hand trails down his tricep, "You're strong, you can handle it."

Jungkook's lips curl at the words. It is nice to feel useful.

Taehyung breathes out a long exhale, torso leans back languidly, "Ah, this is so nice. Like having my own little island, and I can just chill and float to wherever I want."

Jungkook loops an arm around his back, making sure he doesn't fall out of the embrace, "Are you drunk already?"

A giggle, "Maybe. I'm an economical lightweight, remember? A cheap date."

"No shit."

"My own personal little island," Taehyung's words slur a little, and the waves splash around his torso in the darkness, "so I can just drift away from this cruel world for forever, drifting... I should name my island... my Gukkie island?"