43

.
.
.
.
.
"Kookie".....

"Hmm..."

"Are you mad at me??....."

"No......."

"Where are you going??....."

"Office...."

"But you_____" tae stoped when jungkook went out of their bedroom with a jacket and car key......tae looked the way he gone with pouty lips......
'Sorry kookie.....and i love you'

Tae ran to downstairs......but jungkook is no where, he left just a second before......Tae sat on the couch and started calling jungkook.......but he didn't respond......

"Hyungie do you know where kookie gone??...." tae asked nervously when he saw yoongi and jimin came downstairs from their bedroom......

"Uncle called him to visit the office for sign some important papers.......don't worry he will be back in 1 hr".........Tears rolled in his eyes.......

"Tae..... what happened??" Yoongi asked when he saw tae wiping his tears.......tae shooked his head as nothing while sobbing......jimin welcomed him in a tight hug with patting his head while kissing his head

"Shhh.....it's okay......." jimin hugged comfortably
.
.
.
.
.
.
Night 10 at purple mansion

Person you are calling is currently switched off........

'Please forgive me kookie......i know my words hurt you......' tae thought while wiping his tears and curling his small body like a ball on the couch in the living room.......

Jungkook's pov

Damn this phone......i forget to charge it.......did my baby called me??.......anyway let's go fast. I really miss my crazy.....

This fucking meeting!! It's too late, did my baby scared about me?.......
Finally i reached mansion.....maid opened the door for me.....i entered inside after taking the paper bag from the back seat which contain some chocolates and cookies for my baby........i bought it from a store on the way to mansion.......

I saw a small ball like my baby sleeping on the couch.....tears were still in his cheek......'my baby cried because of me?'....i smacked my own head and take him carefully and gently to not to awake my baby from his peaceful sleep.......

He is really light weight and skinny......i can see the purple marks in his neck which i gave to him yesterday night......he is sleeping with pouty lips and that black mole in his lower lip driving me crazy.....

i know my baby didn't mean that.....he loves me.....i placed him on the bed gently and went to take a quick shower after pecking his lips and that marks....he wake up slightly and went to sleep again.....

After taking a warm bath and changing into boxers i went to cuddle with my baby.......i gently placed my hand under his head and other on his waist..... he turn around and put his tiny hands around me.......his warm breath is hitting my chest.....it makes me to do something but i can't wake my sleeping beauty......I kissed his head and pulled more closer to me.....Now i can get a getter sleep......

Third person pov

Next morning

Tae wake first and felt suffocating because of a big arm and leg which covering his whole body tightly......

"K__kookie....loose your arms.....i can't breath....." tae said to Jungkook who is sleeping deeply.......tae tried to escape from the hold but all in vain

"Aish!!......this muscle pig....." tae pinched jungkook's one nipple harshly to wake his hubby......

"Ahhgghhhh" jungkook growled in pain and looked at tae who is giggling like a baby...

"Playing with my nipples?...."Jungkook lean over on him and tried to remove tae's shirt.....tae fight back with him.......Jungkook stopped his fight and looked at his baby with a smile and smashed their lips at the next second......tae moaned in pleasure.....he didn't fight back cause he missed older's lips badly........they moved their lips in sync......It is difficult to resist the urge to kiss tae's soft lips when feelings of affection wash over jungkook......Jungkook parted and looked tae who is now look like a red tomato.....Jungkook rub his lips and looked up at tae.....

"I love you...."

"I love you too kookie....." those honest words make jungkook more happy

Jungkook again pressed their lips together and gently licked his lips.....but soon it heated and diverted into a hungry kiss......tae can felt the butterflies inside his tummy......Jungkook opened his eyes and looked eachother.....Just seeing the emotion and love tae's eyes is enough to make jungkook weak at the knees.........Their kissing sensation is going at the peak......tae gripped his hands on the bedsheets.......his eyes were teary........Jungkook can't help with it.........

After two minutes they parted their lips and looked through their eyes with love and lust........

"Kookie...."

"Hmm...." Jungkook responded while touching and looking tae's lips......

"Sor___" jungkook placed his index finger on his lips to stop him....

"Shhh.....Don't ruin my mood....forget yesterday and just focus today...... now....." Jungkook said and leaned closer to his neck.........tae tilted his head for jungkook to make a mark.....Jungkook sucked tae's sweet spot and tae moaned while gripping his hands on jungkook's hair.......Jungkook sucked in his collarbones too and gently removed tae's shirt while licking and biting his lips......

A knock on the door disturbed their special moment........

"Fuvk**......" Jungkook cursed himself and looked tae.......

"Let me see" jungkook backed from tae and lay on the bed by punching on the bed in frustration......tae chuckled and moved to open the door.......

"Taetae......" tae startled when a person jumped on him with an opened arms.........Tae hugged back when he realised it's none other than his best friend bogu.....

"Bogu.....i missed you....." two were hugging tightly and jumped in air.......
But someone is poking his cheek with his tongue burning with jealousy and rage
'Cockblocker'

Jungkook can't see that scene, so he walked towards them and picked up tae from that hug by dragging his shirt collar.......Jungkook side hugged on tae's waist and smiled at bogum.....Bogum smiled back to Jungkook.......

"Why did you taking too long" A familiar sound popped up from the other side of their bedroom.....It didn't take long time to hug him after releasing jungkook's hug

"How are you tae baby?......"

"Awww....oww".......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys please don't forget to vote 💜