CHAPTER 12:Easy? What's that?

"I want to perish!", Dongheon exclaimed as he put his reviewer up and slammed it on the table.

Jeyou looked at him weirdly and smiled,
"Hyung, if you keep saying it's hard, it will become hard", He said.

The younger has a point, and Dongheon is a scholar, so everyone is sure he could handle it.

"Wait what subject is that?", Minchan asked, appearing out of nowhere,
"Uhh... Math", Dongheon sighed.

Minchan nodded and tried to leave but Kangmin stopped him and glared at him.

"I heard from Gyehyeon-hyung that you were great at Math, out of the chaos you caused, you could at least help him", The younger said.

Minchan rolled his eyes but decided to stay, what's with the youngest and this stupid ability.

Please don't say that he's developing feelings, He should avoid that.

"What's the problem?", He asked.

Dongheon pointed at the text the read "Arithmetic Sequence", Minchan then took his time explaining everything.

"Got it?", The sorcerer asked, Dongheon stared at him blankly but he nodded his head.

"What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that,", Minchan asked again.

"Nothing, it's just I suddenly got it, like it was magic", Dongheon explained.

Minchan, being the slow-witted trucker he is, didn't get what he meant.

"It means you teach so good, He has no idea why you didn't make teaching a full time profession?", Jisu translated for him.

After the whole mess yesterday, Hoyoung didn't go to school to make sure that his house was guarded, and the spell he is using will take more than a day.

Kangmin was still mad at Minchan, and he now understood Madame Rozia hated Minchan.

The youngest took a liking to him and all Minchan did was lie to him.

He was teasing Yongseung for how the other acted around Jeyou.

"Whipped", He mouthed, the older flipped him off and glared at him.

"Seungie-hyung, how about this?", Jeyou asked cutely,
Yongseung tried not to explode but it was kind off showing.

"That's easy, here I'll show you", Yongseung said and showed him how to compute it properly.

Kangmin himself was having a hard time, but he didn't want help, he wanted to try it on his own.

He always depended on Yeonho but the older is also having problems.

Damn the stupid periodic table of elements.

"Element number 39 is Yttrium", Minchan told him, he stared at the paper and looked back at the older.

"Thanks", He muttered and wrote it down.

They were all studying for the exams because the school realized their mistakes and decided to take them back in.

Even if Kangmin didn't want too, they gave it a shot.

Nothing was easy, not even Korean, and that's saying something.

"Kangmin-ah, electron is the negative one, not the neutral one", Minchan sighed.

Kangmin is so out of his element today that it looks like he wasn't even trying to breathe properly anymore, scaring the sorcerer a little bit.

"Even if you stare at your paper like that, nothing will happen", Yongseung said, patting his back and returning him to reality.

"Sorry", the youngest muttered.