CHAPTER 11

Sunday - Evening

Khushi was on her way back to apartment after spending fantastic time with Anjali and Kids at the Orphanage, when suddenly she remembers that she had left her phone behind when before leaving she went to baby room and pick a little baby girl just to play with her a little more and left her mobile on the side table. She quickly turns back and started walking towards the building. She just turns a corner of road when she bumps hard into car coming her way. Good for her that the driver applies brakes immediately. She fell on road, luckily only had a scratch on her left elbow. Her head buzzing a little due to impact and she heard the car door open.

"Oh my god, Khushi you '. Gosh are you all right ' did you get hurt?", Anjali exclaimed with worry as she saw who bump into her car.

"Anjaliji I am fine just a little scratch", said Khushi while trying to get up and Anjali held her arm and help her.

"Oh I am soo sooo sorry Khushi ' its my fault I should have press horn before turning the corner", Anjali was apologizing to Khushi.

"It ok, its my fault too I shouldn't have been looking down", Khushi said and smile to Anjali.

"Come with me I will take you home and dress you first", said Anjali and pull Khushi towards the passenger seat.

"No ' its ok Anjali ji ... I can manage ... besides I have left my phone at the Orphanage", Khushi try to convince Anjali but she didn't listen and put her in the seat insisting that its her fault and she should take care of it now. They drove back to Orphanage, collect Khushi's phone and then Anjali started towards her home.

The car enters into the posh area of Delhi "The Mayur Complex" where high class people live. The gates open by guards and they entered into the complex. Khushi could see big houses and mansions on both left and right sides. They turn to left at the end of road and drive the road which was little upwards and soon came to halt infront of big black gates. Khushi could see a small checkpoint of armed guards on the right side of gates in which 2 guards were seated and 2 were at the far corner of the big wall boundary and 2 were present at the gate. Exactly opposite of the black gates there was a huge empty ground which was looking like a helipad.

"Anjali ji ' is that .. a helipad?", Khushi exclaimed in shocked. She couldn't believe that there could be a helipad with the mansion too, Anjali belongs to a rich family as she have told her where she lives with her family and Khushi figure that out by the area name, but a helipad ' that means a chopper too?

"Yeah my brother own one", Anjali smiled. Khushi just nods her head thinking how much rich they are. Khushi look ahead when the car was now directly in front of the gates, there was a big board on right side on which "Shantivan" was written in silver. Anjali saw Khushi looking at the name, "My Nani named our home Shantivan, there is no place as peaceful as home", said Anjali with a smile.

Guards, upon seeing Anjali, quickly open the black gates and car enter the premises of Shantivan.

Khushi gasped in shocked seeing a magnificent and beautiful mansion ahead. There were big lawns on both sides. On left hand side there was a big brown gazebo. The car came to stop infront of the main gate. Khushi could see 3 more cars too, one white SUV among them which clearly remind her of Arnav. Anjali gesture Khushi to come along and soon they were at the main gate which was open by the loyal servant Hari Prakash. Khushi who stood at the front gate was feeling nervous. Anjali who went ahead didn't see Khushi along with her turn back and said smilingly, "Come in Khushi".

Khushi was having a nervous feeling; she put her right foot ahead and enters the house. A light breeze blew by raising a tingling feeling inside her. She don't know why but she felt like some connection with this place. Khushi shut her eyes on that very instant the first thought enter her mind was of Arnav.