Preface

A/N;
This is a sequel to INTEQAAM and can be read as a stand alone too.
(But you know you for authors happiness sake lol maybe give INTEQAAM a look too)
Also, if you're here after INTEQAAM. Welcome back I missed you.
————

Also, some people seemed a little confused to who's who. So, I made a family tree kind of diagram to help clarify that. Which is shown below:

When Falak found out she was pregnant she was over the moon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Falak found out she was pregnant she was over the moon. Her and Asher had been trying very long for a baby but couldn't succeed till now. Now that she was pregnant, the entire family cherished her even more and treated her like she was so delicate. They hated all her tantrums, which weren't much but the occasional tantrum could be a little dramatic, but was always fulfilled by the Habib family (Asher's family). The pregnancy was pretty but the hormonal swings always caught up making everything ten fold more emotional.

When her brother Zaakir was informed by Asher that she was pregnant he was too over the moon. Zaakirs wife Qirat was also pregnant with her third child to come.

The two pregnant women Qirat and Falak had quite the history and were not just sisters in law but also besties. Once upon a time they were also university mates. All their history and being pregnant at the same time drew them closer at such a time. They spent hours with each other daily. Mostly were Qirat would be advising Falak about pregnancy, since she already gave birth before and was somewhat senior in this area now.

It was a normal day when the two pregnant ladies sat together, nibbling on some crackers, watching a Pakistani drama on tv. The drama story was a sweet romance story between two cousins. An idea pooped in Falaks mind. Once hearing the idea Qirat was fully on board too. They had decided that since they're pregnant together, if their babies were of opposite gender they would get them married and it would be so cute. In the rush of emotions they decided so...but they didn't know what the future holds. For now they just wanted to enjoy the fantasy they just began.

Intekhaab✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें