One Direction is My Bully

"Now remember, lets not tell anybody." Harry whispered as he slugged me in the stomach. I grab where I had been hit and groan in pain. That was the worst thing to do. Harry then picked me up and looked in my face.

"Well, well. What have we here?" said a very low deep voice. Zayn.

"Just giving our friend here a lesson. Want a turn?"

"Well sure!" said an Irish accent. Niall. I try to wriggle out of Harry's grip before anybody else had a turn to do anything to me. Harry was way to strong. 

Harry's P.O.V.

"We did good huh mate?" Zayn asked while walking into the liquor store to buy some cigarrettes. 

"Hey mate, you should really stop smoking you know that?" I joke and playfully punch his arm. He scoffs as pulls out his money and slams it on the counter.

"Menthols." He tells the clerk and he turns around and faces me and gives me a weird look. I give him one back while waiting for him to give an explanation as to the face.

"Have you even considered you know, not giving Ashley such a hard time?" He asks me as if it's going to change anything. I flip him off and walk down the aisles in the liquor store.

I turn around when I hear the bell above the door chime and see little Ashley walking in.

Ashley's P.O. V.

Oh crap.

"Hey pretty girl!" Lou's whispered/yelled into my ears.

"Can you guys leave me alone? Please?" I ask hoping it will work. Then the three of them start laughing causing Harry to come over.  

"Are you're looking might macho today Harry." I rudely comment and grab a soda from the freezer.

"You're acting very snotty lately, I don't like it."

"What are you going to do about it? Do something right here in the middle of the store? Please go ahead."

"You'll pay for this."

"My soda? Of course I will, it's illegal to not." I smile and walk over to the counter to pay.

I'm actually kind of scared as to what they'll do to me.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I crawl over and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock to shut it up. I opened my door and walked into my bathroom. I quickly took a shower and did my morning routine. But, why did it matter? Nobody cared about my appearence. They all hate me anyways. 'Why did they hate me?' I never could understand why the hate me. Just thinking about it made me hate myself. As I made my way out the door and to school I started to pick up my pace. As soon as i got to the front gate Isaw all 5 of them. I quickly spun on my heels hoping that they didn't notice me. "There she is!" I heard Liam yell.

Harry's P.O.V.

"There she is!" Liam yelled. "This should be good." I said to the boys.We all then charged at her and pulled her through the gates and pushed her against the lockers. "How have you been today?" I said with a smirk on my face. This girl has no idea whats in store for her.

Ashley's P.O.V

"How have you been today?" he said with a smirk on his face. That little dirtbag. How was I supposed to respond to that question? "What?" was all I could manage to squeak out. "You take her. Im going to look for Katelyn." Harry said as he pushed me into Louis. "You are all mine now." he said with a smug look on his face. "Please let me go!" I said flinging myself around trying to make him let go. But right when I jerked to the left he let go making me fly to the ground. Then all I heard was a chorus of laughs. As soon as I tried getting back up they took turns kicking me. Well that didnt feel good. "We're not done yet." Zayn whispered sending shivers down my spine. I got up and ran to class. Math. Dang it! I have math with Harry and, to top it off, he sits next to me. This should be fun

*****************************************************************************************************************

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app Ashley's outfit for this chapter 1!!