21. settling in

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a loud irritating noise

RING
RING
RING

There is no shortage for my sleep enemies in this world .
I groan loudly and move my hand to my bedside table , where my enemy would be shouting .

But something feels different .

I ignored that and tried to reach for that irritating thing but that has already stopped .

I smiled inwardly and drifted to sleep again.

_____

After a beautiful dream , well actually not after in between a beautiful dream I heard some faint voices of door opening, but no one woke me up ,I also sensed someone's presence , a gaze but I ignored it thinking I am only being paranoid .

_____

Sun rays tingle my faces , forcing me to open my eyes , but I turn my face ignoring them .

But then I realised , from when sunrays started reaching to my bed .

I clearly remember , twelve years before I exchanged my room with Ethan just because of these sunrays .I literally fought with him for exchanging my room with him .

We have our rooms in opposite directions , his room enjoys sunrise,while I love to see sunset from my window .

My eyes snapped open and I immediately sit on bed.

As soon my eyes flutter open and realisation hit me , I am not in my room .

This is not my room!

This is not my home !

And I came face to face with the person responsible for this , he was buttoning his shirt up .

I think he is going somewhere .
Thank god ! That means I don't have to tolerate him for the whole day .

Atleast , something good is happening today , I can spend my day with Auntie Grace peacefully and take my plan into action

He looks at me muttered something to him and then continue his work .

I sighed , and then I look around the room , I was so tired last night to even look at this room .
I saw his room , he has good taste .
Not bad .

I was sitting on his giant bed to my left there was a giant mirror almost as big as wall , and to my left there was a sliding door to the balcony which was open

I was sitting on his giant bed to my left there was a giant mirror almost as big as wall , and to my left there was a sliding door to the balcony which was open .

I looked in the mirror , and groaned at my look , he is looking a greak god infront of me and on the other hand I am carring a bird's nest on my head ....I step out from his bed and move the bathroom ...

I open the bathroom door and enter in ,

He literally designed his bathroom , I guess .