➳ 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

"Lucas..." Jieun stared at him, feeling a combination of panic and despair. "W-what are you doing here? I thought you were going to sleep at your friend's house tonight."

On her side, she could hear Jungkook taking a breath. As always, he looked indifferent, almost like he was caring less about Lucas's presence, but knowing he'd have to deal with eventually.

The strength in Jieun's legs returned instantly soon as Lucas paced towards them. Flames coming out of his eyes.

"Get out of my house!"

She stood up, planting both hands on his chest to keep him away. "Lucas, please... just calm down..."

"Have you lost your mind bringing him here?!" he snapped. "Are you trying to test my patience?! Is that what you're doing?!"

"No!" she replied with a strange kind of desperation. "I'm not- listen... Jungkook came here because-"

"And why are you still here?!" he looked over the guy sitting on the couch, calmly rubbing his temple. "I said, get out!"

"He's not going anywhere," Jieun stated, surprising them both.

Lucas's mouth parted in shock. "Wha..."

"Jungkook's not going anywhere," she repeated, lowering her voice, "until you tell me what he did."

"I already told you! He's a fucking traitor!"

The confidence in his voice clearly showed that Lucas was a hundred percent sure of what he was saying.

"Well, be more specific if you want me to believe you."

"I'm not telling you shit!" he retorted, then pointed at Jungkook. "Get this guy out of our house because if you don't, I will!"

"Then, there's no deal."

Gritting his teeth, Lucas glared at her. "I'm warning you-"

"If you don't trust me, why should I?"

About to retort again, Lucas was cut off by Jungkook, who was now on his feet. "Jieun," he said quietly. "Can you leave us alone for a minute?"

Jieun turned, her eyebrows raised as if asking he was sure about that. He nodded and glanced at Lucas.

"Let's talk."

In return, the boy only gave him a hard stare. "We don't have anything to talk about."

"Yes, we do," he stated. "If that's the way you'll react every time you see me with your sister, then I guess we have to sort things out."

Jieun's cheeks turned a pink shade. Was Jungkook really willing to do that just because of her?

"Alright," she said, removing her hands from her brother's chest. His tension drained a bit, and she felt safe to step away. "I'll be in the kitchen."