O N E

DEJA BRIDGE

                         DEJA BRIDGE

Walking to the store with my sister Kamren I see these niggas yelling at us.

"Yooo mamas come here"some dude in a distance yelled.

We went in the store ignoring them I pick up some Arizona and some Carmel M&M's my sister Kamren picks up some yogurt and popcorn.

"Put it back" I said looking at her "Put what back" with a dumb look on her face.

"The yogurt"

"Why can't I have none I want some the doctor.." said.

"No and it's no"

She walks away grabbing something else.

I paid for it and headed back outside these niggas was still here.

I shook my head not making eye contact and head back to the park.

"Yooo lil ma , I know u see me it's whatever with yo fine ass"

I shook my head and keep walking

"I see my bitch getting the niggas" Kamren said hyping me up

"Girl if that's what u call niggas than I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life." I shrugged

"What took ya so long" Rubi said starting at me blowing the hookah out of her mouth.

" Kam was not listening"

"Don't blame this on me" kam said

"It was that crack ass nigga that was talking to you"she said looking at me

I laughed "Niggas are terrible but it's not her fault my bitch is thick"she said slapping my ass.

Rubi is my best friend since we was little that was bitch forreal.

"Well Bitch we going to this birthday party tomorrow it's bout to be lit."

"Who gone be their ands whose party is it"? I asked furrowing my brows

"God what's with all the interrogation" she said.

"Its Blu homeboy and mad people gone be their"

Blu is Rubi's boyfriend.

"Okay I'm gonna go"I said looking at her.

"I ain't care you was gonna go anyways."

"Speaking about going out can I go with Mariah to the movies we'll be back before 1"she said looking at me giving me with the praising hands Rubi rolled her eyes shaking her head (🙏🏽).

"Sure" I said

" make sure u have ya keys and phone is charged to 100" She stands up and hugs me I wrap my arms around her I really do love my little sister.