Big news.

Time skip
Luna's pov:
It had been 3 months since I had first arrived in Chicago.
The initiates have all finished their training and are getting on with their new jobs.
Me and Eric grow closer and closer by the day.
Iv seriously fallen for this man and there is no going back.
---
I woke up feeling overwhelmingly nauseous.
Throwing Eric's arm off me, I ran to the bathroom to throw up.
I heard the door open and felt my hair lift off my neck.
Once I had finished I stood up and washed my face and teeth.
"Are you ok?" Eric asked with his voice laced in concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a weak smile.
"Go back to bed, I'll make you some breakfast." He said, gently pushing me back into the bedroom.
He came back over with a tray of food and set it down in front of me.
"I have to go to work. Call me if you need anything?" He said with a pleading look.
"Don't worry, I'll be find." I reassured him.
He left after getting ready and I immediately got up.
I fumbled around in one of my bags for something that I kept in there just in case it was needed.
A pregnancy test.
I had been seeing the signs for the past few weeks and have been waiting too be alone to take the test.
After taking the test I set it on the side of the sink and waited...
And waited...
And waited...
When the 5 minutes was up and shakily picked up the test and dropped it within seconds.

It was positive.

I was going to be a mum.
And Eric was going to be a dad.
Although I think there is no shame in getting an abortion, there is no way I'm getting rid off it so that was out of the question.
How was I going to tell Eric?
Would he be happy?
Would he be mad?

All of my thoughts became too much so I broke down crying and ended up curled up in a ball on the floor.
After I had calmed down I decided to make a plan, I needed to tell him sooner rather than later.
He deserves to know.
---
"Luna, I'm back!" I heard Eric shout as he entered the apartment.
I didn't reply, knowing my voice would fail me.
I had been holding the test, knowing he would be home shortly.
"Luna? Are you awake?" He half whispered as he walked into the bedroom.
I didn't say anything, instead, handed him the positive test.
He was silent for what felt like forever.
"L- Luna..." He stuttered.
I looked up to see tears had clouded over his eyes. Whether that was with joy or sadness I was unsure of, but his next actions made it clear.
He suddenly picked me up and spun me around before placing me back down and crushing me in a hug.
"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked, also unbelieving.
I nodded with a smile and felt two tears of joy roll down my face.
"I love you." He said all of a sudden. For a moment he looked as if unsure of how I would react.
This just made me 10x happier and I kissed him with an intense passion.
"I love you too." I squealed.
I pulled away slightly and grabbed his hand, placing gently over my abdomen.
The tears in his eyes spilled as he kneeled down to feel my stomach where his child would be growing.
"I'm going to keep you safe till the moment I die." He said, more towards my stomach than to me.
He lifted my shirt slightly and placed a kiss to my belly, making me giggle.
After we had our dinner we fell asleep on the bed. My head was on his chest and our hands were conjoined, resting over our soon to be child.

----
AN: Hope you enjoyed.
Obviously this one was longer than the last haha.
Stay tuned for the next update!
Don't forget to vote! I'm watching 👀