Chapter 12: Voting.

'No... I must've heard that incorrectly...' You thought and went back to your nap.
"Y/n L/n?" Muzan asks,confirming if what he heard was true.
You quickly removed your head from Tanjirou's shoulder. 'Whatthefuck?!?' You thought.

"Yes sir!" Senjuro replies,Muzan lets out a small chuckle. "Alright,any other nominees?" Muzan asks the audience,other students soon started to nominate people. 'Senjuro... Baby I love you but why...??? I'm not a good leader... If I'm the vice President,I'd make sure theres a Crossdressing battle-' Your thoughts were cut of by Tanjirou.

"Isn't that great Y/n??" He says with a smile,Inosuke maniacally laughs in the background,"Does that mean we won't get to hang out as much if you become Vice President??" Zenitsu asks.

"WHO CARES!! HAHAHA!! LETS VOTE FOR HER AND MAKE SURE SHE SUFFERS!!" Inosuke says,"What the fuck Inosuke!! What did I ever do to you?!?" You asked,
"Thats.... Actually a great idea!" Zenitsu says. "Zenitsu?!? You too?!!" You gasped,and felt betrayed.

"Look,I gotta make the readers think I'm not a simp so I'm taking Inosuke's side." Zenitsu says and gives out a wink to the readers.
You looked at him with disgust,"Are you still sane or what? And reader?? Who the fuck are you talking about?"

"Sure! Lets all vote for Y/n!" Tanjirou says,"NOT YOU TOO!!" You groaned and looked at Senjuro,who was staring at you the whole time,he quickly looked away while blushing since you found him staring at you.

'Dammit Senjuro... I guess I'll let it slide since you're so fucking adorable!!' You thought.
"Well whatever,its not like everyone will magically vote for me as vice President." You spoke out.

-Time Skip-
-Your POV-
I WISH I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT THAT TIME,EVERYONE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR ME!!

I stood there,shocked that my name is on the Vice President. The four of us didn't move an inch infront of the board that showed the winners.

"Wow... You actually became Vice President... Congrats..." Inosuke says,while looking down.
"I don't think we think that voting through." Zenitsu comments.
"Congrats Y/n..." Tanjirou says, ugh why are the three of them sad?! Isn't this what they wanted?!

"Oh so now you realize the consequences of your actions?" I spoke out,all three of them looked down. "When will you learn...." I started walking back and forth,"THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!" I added.

"Congrats Y/n! The teachers said we have a meeting later! I look forward to working with you!" Rengoku says with a smile and held out his hand, "A meeting already..? So quick... Well likewise Rengoku." You replied and shaked hands with him.

Senjuro soon approaches you,he looks down with a slight blush of embarrassment. "I'm sorry for nominating you without asking you first..." He says,you felt your heart tear apart over how sad he is,'Does he think I'm still mad?? Ugh if he weren't so cute and innocent I would've thrown a fit... Well atleast I'm not a President.' You thought.

"Don't worry,I'm not even mad anymore." You let out a chuckle. He looks up to you with bright eyes,"Thank you Y/n..!" He says.

-Time Skip-

"Meeting dismissed." Ubuyashiki says,he was the teacher assigned to be the adviser of the Student Council. You let out a small sigh,the meeting was finally finished and you could go home. You got up and looked around the room,all the members were the Hashira's.

Except Giyuu,he wasn't in the room,'Is he absent or something?' You thought. Everyone was walking out the door,but you were stopped by Rengoku. "Y/n,is it fine if you stay here a little longer? There's something I need to talk about.

"Umm... Sure..?" You replied.

-Time Skip-
-Sanemi's POV-
I looked at my watch, it was 5:47 P.M.
It was late in the noon,but I forgot my wallet at the meeting room.

As I approached the room I hear some... Inappropriate noises. I quickly stopped walking.
"Hgghh... Right there Rengoku..!" A voice that sounded like Y/n,our Vice President,says.
Wait... What the fuck are they doing?!?
A slight blush appears across my cheeks.

"Yeah,you like that Y/n?" Rengoku says,
"Ah! Yes..! That spot! Oh god!" Y/n replies,

Whatthefuck whatthefuck whatthefuck whatthefuck whatthefuck whatthefuck

FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT OF HERE!!!
I quickly started walking away from the room, why the fuck did I witness something like that?!?

-Meanwhile-
-3rd Person POV-
"Rengoku.. ugh... Your so good at massaging!! You should've told me sooner!!"
Rengoku laughs, "Well you didn't ask,beside it seemed like you were stressed so I wanted to help!"
"I can't thank you enough! Your amazing at this! I could feel my shoulders getting lighter!!" You thanked him again.

"By the way I could've sworn I heard something outside..." Rengoku comments,
"Its probably a ghost wooo spoopy. Don't mind it,its probably the wind,or that nosy janitor."
"I suppose so." Rengoku says and brushes it off.