Sports Festival

[Name] walked into her class and when she opened the doors, her classmates stopped chattering. [Name] looks like she did before except she has bandages wrapped around her upper body. Recovery Girl did the best she could which left [Name]'s side bruised and most of her ribs slightly fractured. [Name] is in perfect health, but she still hasn't used her Quirk yet.

"[Last Name], are you okay!" Kirishima yelled, everyone watching [Name] walk to her desk.

"Yeah! I'm perfectly fine now," [Name] informed, giving them a bright smile. [Name] knew she wasn't fine and she has a feeling that something has changed about her Quirk, but it's her problem to deal with, not theirs. "I'm in the perfect condition."

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, [Last Name]," Midoriya said, letting out a sigh of relief. "How did you know when the Nomu was going to attack?"

[Name] paused, staring at her desk as she stood by it. She could feel everyone's gaze on her back and she's glad to have a desk by the window so no one couldn't see the fear in her eyes. When she had went in front of Bakugo, she was scared for him being hurt, but she was also scared. [Name] wasn't sure what was going to happen to her at the moment, but she knew she had to do something.

"Wolves sense things humans can't," [Name] informed, giving her classmates another bright smile. "Besides, I knew the damage wouldn't be as much if a human were to get punched by Nomu."

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start!" Iida yelled, running into the classroom. "Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats!" Kirishima informed.

"You're the only one who's not."

[Name] let out a sigh of relief when Iida had burst in. She didn't want to face anymore questions from her classmates and she had a feeling they were going to ask more. [Name]'s ears dropped slightly, letting out deep breaths to calm herself and she didn't see the gaze of two different eye color on her.

"Shoot!"

"Don't worry about it."

"Tsu, who's... gonna teach homeroom today?" Ashido questioned, leaning back into her chair to talk to Asui.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is suppose to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." Ausi said, trailing off.

The smell of cats invade [Name]'s nose and the doors instantly open. She looks to the side to see Aizawa wrapped in bandages from head to toe, his face covered as well. She ponder if Aizawa was really injured that badly, but she feels horrible since he literally fought against so many villains, but [Name] figured only Nomu could do that since the villains were mostly weak.

"Morning..."

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

"You're too much of a pro!"

Iida raised his hand. "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?"

"Can you really call that 'all right'?" Uraraka commented.

"My well-being doesn't matter," Aizawa stated, walking to the podium. "More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"Villains?" [Name] whispered, her ears forward.

"The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near."

"That's a super normal school event! The sports festival!"

"That's a super normal school event--"

"Wait a minute," Kaminari said, pushing Kirishima's face with his hand.

"Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro questioned, looking to Aizawa.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event," Aizawa explained, [Name] could see his mouth move underneath the bandages. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports," Mineta said, looking scared.

"Mineta, you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" Midoriya asked, looking at the grape, short boy over his shoulder.

"Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events," Aizawa continued. "In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

"Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching," Yaoyorozo whispered to Mineta, then she clenched her hand into a fist. "For scouting purposes!"

"I know that."

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick," Kaminari informed.

"A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though," Jiro remarked. "Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb."

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity," Aizawa stated, he narrowed his eyes slightly. "Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year-- a total of just three chances-- No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Homeroom is dismissed."

Lunchtime

"Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!" Kirishima exclaimed, a wide smile on his features.

"If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to becoming a pro!" Sero said, lightly hitting Kirishima with his elbow.

"It was worth coming to U.A.!" Sato added, hitting his fist into his palm.

"We will only receive a few chances. We cannot afford to miss this," Tokoyami said.

[Name] could only gaze at her classmates and she looks back down at her desk. Her ears flatten as she thinks back to the encounter to the Nomu incident. The fur on her ears and tail stand up as she remembers what had happened and the pain she went through. [Name] could hear her classmates muttering about the sports festival.

[Name] is excited, but she's worried about what could go wrong with her Quirk. She hasn't tested it out yet, but when she gets home she'll train with her father. She just really need to make sure her Quirk is under control especially if pro heroes are going to be scouting and she doesn't want to make a mistake.

[Name] let out a sigh as she walked out of the classroom to head to the cafeteria, but a hand on her shoulder stops her. The smell of s'mores invade her nose and she looks over her shoulder to see Todoroki gazing at her and he removes his hand from her shoulder. She turns around to face him.

"Something.. wrong?" [Name] asked.

Todoroki opens his mouth, but he closes it. He shakes his head and he walks pass her. "It's nothing."

[Name] could only stand there in confusion as the two with two different hair colors walk ahead. She could only ponder what he was going to say and she decides to ignore that, going to the cafeteria to get some food. [Name] lets out another sigh, her thoughts diverting back to the incidents with Nomu and the side effects of her Quirk now.

Your father said you might switch from your mind set to the mind set of a wild wolf while in your wolf form and you don't know how wild wolves think besides hunting. You've never really looked into it, but you wouldn't want to switch to the mind set of a wild wolf while in battle with someone. You never know what could happen and you aren't even sure how to snap out of the mind set of a wolf too.