31. Love me. part 2

Assalamualaikum

Hi my cuties🙋‍♀️

So here is the long romantic chapter 😉

Enjoy💞

**************

Sameer's POV,

I was kissing her like there was no tomorrow. I was kissing her forgetting everything. I cupped her left face with one hand and wrapped my other arms around her bare waist pulling her as close as possible.

I was kissing her passionately like I never did before and I was happy that she was also kissing me back with the same passion. Her hand moves to my neck and then to my hair. I pulled back as we both needed air. I lift her face to look in my eyes. She was panting heavily while her chest rose up and down.

Our eyes met and it almost mirrors our feelings. Love desire lust was filled in our eyes. I again smashed my lips on her. Kissing her biting her soft lips. A whimper left her mouth as I bite her lips. I ran my finger on her bareback when she pulled back and hugged me tightly hiding her face in my neck. I also hugged her tightly.

"Sameer, baby" Adiba reminded me as my hold become tighter on her. I quickly move back.

"Oh sorry sorry. I almost forget about your condition" I said and rubbed my hand on her small baby bump.

I look into her eyes. She was staring at me. Leaned down and kissed her forehead passionately. I pull back and place kisses on her eyes, cheeks, nose, chin and then started kissing her jaws neck making her shiver.

Her head tilted giving me more access. I forget everything and began kissing her neck throat and collarbone. Adiba was moaning making me loses my control. She clutched my shoulder tightly feeling her knees weak, I walk forward while she was walking backwards still kissing her neck. Adiba back knees hit the edge of the bed and she sat on the bed before laying with me on top of her. I again connected my lips with hers. Exploring everything. I pressed my body against hers and started moving my hands on her arms her bare stomach. I pull her saree revealing her upper body for my thirsty eyes. I dig my neck in her neck while leaving wet kiss everywhere. I make my way down to her chest to till her small baby bump and place a few kisses there. I put my hand on her back and unhooked her blouse. Her body instantly stiffens I move back and look at her face and saw tears were falling from the corner of her closed eyes.

"Adi, what happens?" I wiped her tears and asked. She opens her eyes and looks at me. She didn't say anything which makes me regret what I was doing.

"Adiba if your not comfortable you can tell me. I know it's not easy for you. I wouldn't mind if you say that you want some more time but please don't force yourself into something which your not ready for" I said and was about to get up but she fist my shirt and pull me again on top of her.

"Trust me sameer I want this. I always wanted this. I wanted you to love me. To show me how much you love me. Yes, that horrible night is trying to make me weak but I don't want to. I want you to erase that awful night with your love. And I know for sure after this I won't be afraid of anything. Love me sameer. Love me the way you always wanted to. Love me thinking this is our first night. Love me with all you have" she confessed with tears filled eyes and after so long I was seeing her honesty without any doubt. Today her eyes were clearly showing the love she has for me.

I got up and took off my clothes all the while staring at her. She visibly gulped and her cheeks and nose become redder due to her immense blush causing a small smirk to appear on my lips. I went back on top of her and she instantly put her hands on my bare shoulder. I took off her strap blouse and throw it somewhere