Chapter-2

" Young Master Oliver has arrived"

The door opened as a familiar figure slowly walked in.

Short, fat and ugly. That's what the Young Master Oliver actually looked like.

Frowning in anger, Oliver soon stomped on the ground angrily before walking into the dining hall.

" Stop stomping Oliver"

The Duke spoke out as he began to glare at his son while continuing to eat

' What ya looking here Old hag? Want me to poke on your two stupid old eyes?'

Snickering, Oliver ignorantly walked around the table before slowly sitting down on his seat.

" My , my Oliver. How dare you ignore your own father?"

Red hair, pale face and a slim body with an almost perfectly fake attitude. That was his one and only step mother, Georgina Hardimont

' So that's my step mother'

" I'm sorry for my rude behavior Father"

Bowing his head down, Oliver took a quick peek at his father before smirking down in response

" Ahemm"

The Duke slowly nodded his head before he soon began to eat

' So this is my father....Samuel Hardimont...'

A man in his late 50's, that's how the Duke exactly looked like to Oliver. With a matured face and a fit body, the Duke looked rather quite dashing and handsome comparing to his son.

" Ugh, how did I even ended up here?"

" Excuse me?"

" Oh! N-nothing Mother"

Shaking his head while smiling, Oliver looked back at his mother who in return raised her eyebrows in annoyance.

" I'll be bringing your breakfast now Young Master"

( After a while~~)

*Clink*
*Clink*

The three figures then sat down together as they began to chomp down on their breakfast.

' I still can't believe it though.....'

Scrunching his eye brows in confusion, Oliver slowly looked down on his plate .

' How did I end up here in this game?'

' And why am I the side villain?? I don't want to die .....'

Looking at his untouched food, he slowly began to glare down at the food that was kept in front of him.

" Oliver"

The Duke called out but to no avail, the boy that sat across him didn't even respond him back.

"Ahrm"

The Duke grunted softly as he slowly gave up while chugging down on his drink.

" Oliver!"

Georgina then hardly banged her hands on the table before slowly glaring back at her son.

" Y-yes?"

Oliver then blurted out before looking back at both of his parents.

Things got pretty awkward as they all stared together at each other in silence.

( Soon)

*Plop*

The fat boy stretched his hands before jumping down into his big bed.