68. What happened to Ray.

Tash stepped into the bathroom behind Ash, as soon as the door closed Ash had Tash pinned to the metal door with her elbow at Tash's throat. 

"Shit," Ash quickly stepped back and went over to the sink, "why are you in here?" 

"I needed some air," Tash shrugged.

"I need some space, could you give me a minute?" Ash splashed water onto her face. 

Tash didn't answer, she leaned back against the door and thought for a second. Ash's head slowly lifted up when she heard the lock on the bathroom door snap shut. Ash contemplated with herself for a while, her hand gripping the black faucet for support. Standing straight, Ash decided she would simply just resist Tash and get back to the set but then their eyes met. 

Tash bit her lips, all rational reasoning left like blowing smoke through her nose as her chest rose and fell seductively. Tilting her head to expose her neck, Tash ran a finger from below her ear to her neckline.

"It's so hot in here, I'm sweating." Tash moaned out. 

Pushing her chest forward, Tash eased her arms out of her blazer and threw it onto the nearest counter. The electric blue bathroom lights broke across the VVS diamonds that adorned Tash's firm skin as she slowly pulled one button after the other.

Ash was stuck, mid-rebuttal. Not second-guessing her actions, Ash made quick steps to the door. She needed to feel Tash against her, she needed this moment to be real. Ash had her palm firmly pressed against Tash's throat tilting her head backward so that her lips could taste the sweat on her neck.

Tash let out a throaty moan as she pushed herself further onto Ash pulling her in with eager arms. The feeling of Ash's warm, plump lips against Tash's neck was sending sparks all across the small bathroom. Grabbing a handful of Tash's breasts through her lace bralette, Ash finally connected their lips together with a deep moan. It felt like everything she was hoping it would and more, it felt like a spark she hadn't felt in years. This was magical for Ash, the way the blue lights danced across Tash's lush skin was like Picasso with a paintbrush. 

At the moment, while they were tangled in each other's arms against the bathroom door in a heated sexual escapade, Ash's mind cleared and she stopped her hand where she felt the warmth but not the wetness. There was a war happening in her mind and the logical side of her was winning the battle, Ash's senses were going crazy and her body growing impatient; the scent of Tash's arousal made her second guess her rationality. 

"No, I can't do this" Ash took a deep breath and stepped away from Tash. 

Tash didn't say anything at first, she took deep breaths trying to compose herself, she felt desperate. "Why?" Tash asked.

"You're high and I'm not about to take advantage of you." Ash shook her head before punching the concrete wall. 

"High? I TOOK ONE PILL." Tash screamed. 

"Look, this isn't right!" Ash raised her voice.

"It would've been right if I was fucking sooberrr, right?" Tash laughed before hissing her teeth and grabbing her blazer. 

"I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen." Ash fell back against the wall. 

"The mistake was mine. Fix yourself up, we have to walk back in together." Tash said while tucking her shirt back into her trousers, they were crushed but she hoped the blazer would help to hide it. 

Tash ensured that all of her buttons were done and that her jewelry was set just how she liked them, with the diamonds as a choker and the cross flat against her cleavage. She made sure her lips weren't swollen and that she looked well put together, for the first time since cutting her hair she missed it. She no longer had the comfort of hiding behind her bangs. Tash curled her fingers into a fist to calm her shaking nerves as she nodded her head to Ash signaling that she was ready.