Mint's flower shop

As expected, the news didn't die down immediately but things are settling down with Arthit. The bashes and trolls are still there, but he got it fully monitored with Frank and Ploy. He and Phana have agreed not to address questions thrown by the press anymore, it is just giving them more chances to come up with new things against them.

He just chose to live his life as normal as possible. He called his dad and Jacob who got worried when they found out about what happened. He also made sure that things are cleared with Kong's parents and Kong assured him that he explained to them everything.

Most especially, he still continues to give his attention to the person who never doubted him. He did plan to be a little more public with Kong, but with everything that happened, he wanted to just keep things private again, then Third said something that made him realize the right thing to do.

"If you are going to stop yourself from trying to be more expressive about your relationship with Kong just because of what happened, I'm telling you that it is wrong."

"Why?"

"Didn't you say that you will never let those negative things dictate you and how you live your life? You're doing so by thinking that way, Arthit."

Arthit smiles as he waves to his fans before he has fully entered their building. Once he entered the conference room where they'll have a meeting, he found some of his friends already around.

"Hi." Arthit greeted everyone as he sat between Namtan and Ssing. Some other ACB artists are also around since it is supposed to be an initial meeting for the discussion of ACB's 30th-year anniversary concert.

"You look shining," Namtan commented and that made Arthit laugh.

"Are you happy with Earth?"

"Definitely."

"So you know why," and that made Namtan giggle.

"You are seriously sooooo cute! I squealed when Kong approved my follow request you know?" Namtan even scrolled through her phone as she showed it to Arthit.

"He doesn't usually approve people since he wanted to keep his account private, though of course, some of his posts still get posted online," Arthit replied. Of course, he knows, he saw Namtan like the post that Kong made where he did not tag him. He only saw it when he woke up the next day as he was surprised to see a post notification from Kong.

"Well, things happen when you're in a relationship with Arthit I guess," Namtan stuck her tongue out and that made Ssing who was only listening to their conversation laugh as well.

"But it's good to see you happy, Arthit. You seriously got a different glow in you." Ssing also pointed out making Arthit feel flustered over how his closest friends in the industry noticed the change in him. He sometimes wants to ask if how different was he, but at the same time, he'd rather just enjoy his life now that assess how he was before Kong came in his life.

Somehow, he is also happy that no one really brought up what happened each time he comes over ACB. He knows that they respect him and how he faces the negative issues throw towards him. He was able to talk to Charong too. He's happy that the stocks went steady again, a few days after they addressed the issue.

"I'm really happy... it is scary sometimes." Arthit suddenly blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Namtan asked.

"It's scary to feel really happy, it feels like something bad will happen, you know that feeling?"

"I get what you mean. I got it from experience, so now, I'm quite conscious when I get too happy." Ssing replied and that made Namtan pout.