Really, Potter?

Draco's PoV

Class had just ended and it was full of dreamy Harry Potter making me blush constantly. It was obvious he was doing it on purpose. But when class ended he ran out with a big grin on his face. That not only made me smile, but it made all my friends look at me weird.

The amortentia potion was almost done. It just needed to brew overnight. 

That was weird. I walked to to my next class deep in thought. Who does he like? Chang? No. Weaslette? No. Whooooooo???  When I got to my next class (Herbology with Ravenclaw) there was barely anyone there. I sighed and sat down. "Hey Draco" A voice said from behind me. "Oh hey Pansy. How was Potions?" "Ugh! Don't get me started! Hermione was all like, 'No we need to do this' and I was like, 'No we need to do THIS'. It was so annoying! She's so bossy! 

"Ya you guys sound perfect for each other" "No, Draco. Stop. Anyways..... How was the famous Harry Potter?" You wouldn't believe it. He wouldn't stop flirting with me. It was so annoying!" "Oh come on you know you liked it" "Ok maybe a little but not THAT much." 

"Hello class!" Professor Sprout started. I ignored her and daydreamed about Harry until class was over. 

Once class was over we had a study hall. I went to the library and looked for books to do my homework with as I heard someone whisper in my ear. "Did you miss me while I was gone?" "You wish Potter." "His nose brushed against my earlobe. I chuckled. "Not having the same effect as earlier are you, Potter?" "Oh you wish. By the way your cheeks are a lovely shade of pink right now" I could feel my cheeks heat up. "R-really Potter?" "Stuttering, I see. Maybe I should check the back of your head for Voldemort? Just like Quirrel." He ran his hands through my hair. I stuttered and shook him off. 

"You know Potter, don't dish it if you can't take it." I warned him. "Who said I can't take it?" He shot back. "Oh you wait Potter. You wait for tomorrow" "Oh I will" He shot back as I picked up my stuff and left.  "Just you wait" I muttered. I will have a whole script of flirtatious things for tomorrow. Just you wait. "Wait Malfoy! You forgot something!" "What did I forget?" "My heart." He said with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Wow, the cheesy pickup lines are just starting aren't they?