33. single

i walked out from the room, into the garden. i sighed as i walked around before sitting down on some grass. i sighed and put my hair into two small buns. i wasn't in the mood for this.

who did he think he was to just come back and act like he never left? he didn't have the right to act like that.

i heard the door open and footsteps coming close. i felt someone sit down next to me, the sound was too loud to be elodie so it must be him.

it stayed quiet for a bit before he cleared his throat. "so you are going to tell me what's wrong or?" i looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"i gave up my work, something i absolutely loved doing. to be here with elodie and you, yet you leave. you are never here. when elodie asks when daddy will be home, i don't know what to tell her because you won't even answer ur phone"

"taylo-" i cut him off, "no. let me finish" he nodded and sighed. "she had bring your dad to school day last week. everyone had their dad, except for her. she didn't have anyone there and i know she was upset. i saw the tears in her eyes when i told her you wouldn't be here. you have NO idea how it feels to let her down everytime and look in her eyes. for her, you are perfect because you never had to tell her that one of the people she loves most won't be here"

he sighed and nodded, "i'm sorry, i really a-" i cut him off again. "it's not only about her. i don't even know i have a husband anymore, we don't talk and ur never here. it's like i'm single"

he looked at me and bit his lip, "i'm sorry baby, i promise i'm going to be here more. i am taking a year off and you can work on an album in that year and then after that year i will make an album, from home. no more tour, not for a few years i promise. i don't want to be apart from you anymore either"

i nodded, "thank you" he smiled before pulling me close. i rested my head on his chest as he pressed a kiss on my temple. "wait where's elodie" i mumbled as i glanced up.

"she's playing inside" "baby! you can't leave a four year old alone" he raised an eyebrow, "i mean not in a place which has knifes and stuff"

i laughed as i got up and took his hand, pulling him up too. we walked inside, seeing elodie in a corner with her nose in a book.

she might be four but she could already read and was always making little rhymes.

i chuckled as i squeezed harry's hand before we walked to her and both sat down on a side if her. "mummy dadda!!" she cheered as she held up her book, "lookkkk the bookkk"

i laughed as he nodded, "can you read it for us baby?" i said as i looked down at her. she nodded excitedly before she started reading out loud.

~~

"got everything?" i said as i threw elodie's bag in the back of the car. "yup, everything ready" harry said from inside the car, busy putting elodie's harness on.

i closed the back of the car before walking to the driver's seat and getting in. i put on my seat belt as harry got in too.

i turned on the radio while Harry put on his seat belt. once we were all set i started driving towards elodie's school. "momma why are we going to school it's eveningg" elodie whined. "mommy and daddy need to talk to your teachers honey" i replied sweetly.

"did i do something wrong" elodie said as a pout appeared on her face. "no el, your teacher just wants to show mommy and daddy what you are doing in school"

elodie's pout dissappeared and she smiled, "jenny is gonna show you my art works?" she yelled out of excitement. "yes baby, she is" i replied with a smile, happy she was excited.

AN:

i am sorry for slow updates, i have to go to school again so that's really boring. i will try to update at least once a week but i can't make any promises!