Chapter-14

Taehyung's pov.

              " I didn't expect this coming from you, Taehyung."

His words stabbed so deep in my heart. Jimin was crying, right in front of me and I was mentally cursing myself for keeping the secret. I should've told him about this from the very beginning. He would have supported me, but I was so damn coward and afraid that he'll tell my parents and ask them to support me. I was afraid of losing their trust and for that..... I sacrificed my own brother's future. And now he was crying in front of me.

~ I should have told him. Please forgive me Jimin.

"Jimin," I gulped, " I was about to...." I started but he interrupted as wiped the tear building in his eyes.

" I am feeling so disgusted," he cried, and this time harder, making me hit myself for his vulnerable condition.

" It's all my fault Jimin," I said, making my way to him. " Let me explain please,"

" No don't," he said taking a step backward as he stopped me from coming further. " I deserve this,"

" No Jimin, you don't. Please forgive me, please." I pleaded, my heart sank as I looked at him.

" Why are you saying sorry?" He said, wiping his tear as his cute button nose was now red. " I should be saying sorry, I did wrong,"

" No, you didn't. I am at fault,... I should have...." I started but he cut my words.

" No, I shouldn't have kissed him," He said, putting his hands on his face as he sobbed.

~ What?

"What?" I asked, confused by his words.

" I shouldn't have kissed him." He mumbled as he pouted between sob ( I can imagine him being so freaking cute 😭❤️), "Now you feel disgusted by me," I was dumbfounded.

I let a breathy sigh as I came to know the real reason behind his crying. I felt relaxed but another part of me wanted him to know the truth so that I could finally get out of Jungkook's shitty game.

" You scared me, Jimin," I grumbled as I hugged him tightly, " I don't feel disgusted by you. You idiot asshole."

" You... You left me like.... like I have done a sin, and you left me without saying anything thing. You looked disgusted," he mumbled on my chest as I was still holding him tight.

" I wasn't disgusted by you, Jimin," I said, running my fingers through his hair, " I was... I was just shocked a bit."

" Then why did you cry?" He asked looking at me, " why's that? Why would someone cry if he is just shocked?

~ Point. I thought as I quickly tried to come out with a reason.

" It was because... I thought. My brother finally belongs to someone else." I reasoned as he pouted. " Those were the tears of happiness," I lied.

" Don't you ever dare to give me that look?" He said pinching my nipple, I winced. " You got that?" He glared.

" Fuck you Jimin," I whined as I pushed him away and he smiled. " You're a bitch, you.... it hurts a lot," I whined

" You should thank God that I didn't hit you in your balls," he smugly said, " Now I'll go shopping with these swollen eyes, all thanks to you Taeshit," He whined like a baby as he exited my room.

*Sighs*

~ I hope everything will be fine tomorrow.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸