Twins

Dhruv's POV...........,........

I'm in a very important meeting, and presentation was going on while someone opened door of conference room with a bang. I jerked my head to door, whoever did this will face consequences. But looking at Nithya, all my angry went in to trash can and that to she is crying. But why?

By the way she is glowing, and looking very cute with her nose red in colour. It's like cherry on top of cake. Which is waiting for me to bite it and eat it, completely by myself. And she is looking chubby, she really gain some weight, but truth is she is looking cute and beautiful like this. God, I'm aroused now, what the hell are you doing to me Nithya.

It's been one month I didn't seen her, I mean we always video called but looking at her now. A smile spread on my lips, I missed her so much throughout this month. A lot of times I regretted going there by myself, I shouldn't have to listen to her. I should have taken her there, I missed her so much. This one month was really hectic for me, a lot work and adding to it Nithya is not beside me. After a tired day, when I go back to house all tired and without any energy inside me, hoping only to sleep on my comfortable bed. But after marrying her it all changed, tired day was still there but reaching house, I just want to hug her tightly, burying my face in her crook of neck and inhaling her scent which took my tiredness away from me. While she welcome me with her bright smile and for that smile I can die thousand times.

Her dove like eyes started searching for me in dark room, but what pained me more her eyes held tears which I hate to see, which I hate with all my guts.

When her eyes landed on me, she came running towards me and I immediately got up. She hugged me burying her face in crook of my neck and cried more. I encircled my hands around her waist pulling her more in to me, from corner of my eyes I saw everyone in conference room going out leaving me and my baby alone in this dark room.

She is crying so much, I somewhere feel these tears are not because she saw me after one month, it's something else. But what is the reason for her tears, did she hurt herself? I know she is so childish, she must have hurt herself, stupid girl.

"Hey, why are you crying baby. Stop crying now did you hurt somewhere? Please tell me." I made her look at me and cupped her face with my hands. I wiped her tears but no use, fresh tears are flowing down.

"What happened? Baby. Did you hurt somewhere?" I asked her patiently, but in real I'm getting angry seeing her tears. She sook her head.

"Did anyone said anything to you?" She again shook her head, and this time loud sobs came from her mouth.

"Then why are you crying this much, baby. You know I hate to see your tears, stop crying." No, nothing is working. Now I'm verge of shouting at her.

She again hugged me, I don't know what to do. I hugged her back rubbing her back with my hand and telling her soothing words continuously.

"Dhruvvvvv" she dragged my name while crying.

"Yes, baby. Now tell me why are you crying?"

"I'm pregnant" she whispered but I listened it.

"Okay, then what is there to cr...... Wait what?" I literally shouted at last, backend her from me and made her look at me.

"What you said? Come again! You what?"

"I'm pregnant, we are going to be parents, soon." She smiled while wiping her tears.

"You sure." Nithya nodded her head.

Okay, I'm going to be father, what I have to do now. So many emotions are going inside me but I can't pinpoint it properly. I hugged her tightly not to know what to do. Now I understand why she cried like there is no tomorrow, tears escaped from my eyes too.