Twenty-four

10k MOTHERFUCKER WHAT WHAT AMAZING HELL YEAH

Anyway, I went back to the very first chapters and I did some minor editing.

I love it when you guys vote for chapters, it makes me a lot more confident in my stories!

If it isn't asking to much could you guys comment more? I wanna see inside your brains! that's not creepy..

Alyx's POV

Today we were going to use the small group of fighters to clear out a cell block to live in. This 'team' consisted of Me, Daryl, Rick, Tdog, Rider, Glenn, and Maggie.

"We should have a group name" I said, to the group as we prepared to enter the Walker infested area. Rick and Daryl look extremely confused, while Tdog and Maggie looked down and smiled. Glenn, on the other hand, knew exactly what I was talking about.

"How bout... The fantastic four" Glenn recommended, putting his hands up as if the name was floating in the air.

"Glenn, there is six of us" Maggie said, placing a hand on her mentally unstable boyfriend.

"Yeah, I know. But that sound way cooler then the fantastic Six." He defended. I just shook my head and patted his shoulder.

"You're such a geek." I said under my breath as I walked away from him. He gasped and placed his hand on his heart, acting like he was offended. I just turned around and shrugged at him, earning a few chuckles from the fantastic four.

"Okay, ready guys?" Rick said as he placed his hand in the latch, ready to open it and unleash the flesh eaters. I looked at Daryl and he gave me a reassuring nod. I softly grabbed his forearm and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's do this" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Rick unlatched the gate and walkers came flying out.

"Stay in formation!" Rick shouted as he sliced a walker head in half with his machete. I whacked away at the walkers until most of them were dead. We moved deeper into the yard and stopped when it was cut off.

"There." Rick said as he pointed behind a thick cement wall. We slowed tiptoed towards the destination when 2 walkers came out of no where. They were in full swat armor with helmets and everything. Daryl shot a bolt at one of them and it just bounced off the helmet.

"Shit" I mumbled as I ran towards one. I heard Rick and Daryl screaming from behind me but I ignored them and roundhouse kicked one of them in the head. The force of the kick knocked its helmet off so I stabbed it right in the forehead. I ran backwards to the group when I hit something hard behind me.

I turned around and was met with a very angry Daryl Dixon. I looked around to see that the other gate was closed and the rest of the walkers were dead.

"Were talkin' bout this later.." he whispered and turned away from me to follow Rick into the actual cell blocks. Aw shit. I'm in trouble...

I ran after the rest of the group since they were already in the prison. I made a wrong turn and bumped into someones back.

"Oops, sorry Dar-" I looked up and didn't see Daryl's blue eyes, but unfamiliar deep green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked the tall man with a cocky smirk, chiseled jawline and ruffled hair. I took a step away from him and lifted my machete. He removed a pistol from the back of his pants and pointed at the ground in front of me.

"Who are you?" He sassily replied. He had a flannel shirt with a worn out leather jacket, it looked like he's worn it for years.

I didn't get a chance to answer him because we heard a metal clanking coming from behind him.