Forever and Always, Olive

Forever and Always, Olive - istolethecookiez

Blurb

I was dared to ask him to homecoming. I didn't actually expect him to say yes.

+ + +

New town, new school, new friends- a new start. It's all Olivia could really ask for. Having to move in with her extremely cheerful aunt and her snobby cousin, Olivia's taken by surprise. It's a change, of course. But is it a good one?

With a cousin like Vivica, who's one of the popular girls in school, Olivia has to undergo a lot in order to be accepted into that crowd. They're the only people she knows, and she's not exactly a social butterfly. And a part of the pressure that she has to endure includes her having to ask Maddox Finnegan, a considerably misbehaved guy, to homecoming.

And she didn't expect him to say yes.

And she really didn't expect everything to change because of his answer.

Complete

36 Parts

Okay well if you remember the other stories I've suggested, then you've probably already heard of this author. She's amazing, honestly. Her writing is just so unique i can read like a page or chapter of any of her books and I'll automatically know. Also if Wattpad paid their writers then Caitlin would be one of the highest paid authors because she deserves it. I'm surprised her stories aren't more popular / have more reads. I love this book. Maddox is like a closet sweetheart I love him so much hahaha.

JUST SO YOU KNOW CAITLIN I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE MOMENT MADDOX SAYS THESE WORDS

If he's even saying it

Kay I'm done for now (: haha

I almost have 100k reads! Just 5,000 more. :)

Link to book is in external link (they should put external link type things on the mobile version because I bet a lot of you read on your mobile stuff.)

There's no trailor so I put a random song, Boomerang by The Summer Set. Idk if I already put this song but if I did then whatever ^.^

Book cover to the right! (Or up top)

Thanks y'all for "reading" and stuff. Hope you enjoy this book :)