Episode 4-Prologue(2): Night Raven College Tour

"Now first thing's first before we head to their dorms to the classroom where teachers like Mozus Trein and Divus Crewel taught Magic History and science

"Now first thing's first before we head to their dorms to the classroom where teachers like Mozus Trein and Divus Crewel taught Magic History and science." He informs with the awestruck trio looking around.

"Whoa I love the esthetics especially the lights! They definitively give me traditional Victorian vibes!" Rapunzel squeals awestruck by the esthetics from the classroom with Pascal croaking in glee.

"Hmmm I've seen better." Cassandra comments with Owl nodding his head letting out a light hoot.

"Same but I wanna see more of this campus." Eugene said with a grin. Cater then leans to the boys.

"Past I wonder who that brunette lady reminds me of?" Cater sarcastically whispers where all of them turn their heads to Glory making her sigh.

"Come on you guys..." She said shaking her head at them.

~~~~Lab~~~~

"Then here's the laboratory where students make potions and memorize the components they need for their assignments or lab work

"Then here's the laboratory where students make potions and memorize the components they need for their assignments or lab work." Merlin informs.

"Sounds like Varian's ideal lab." Eugene remarks and both women nod at him.

"Yeah, Varian would totally love this!" Rapunzel chirps.

"After all, he is a man of science." Cassandra compliments with a grin.

"So tell me, Glofish. What world are they from?" Azul asks curiously turning his head to her.

"They're from a kingdom of Corona where Rapunzel and her friends reside. Before she became queen, the central hub of Corona's kingdom was built on an island and grew over many years." Glory explains.

"Many years?!" The first years shrieked.

"Intriguing." Jade commented and Glory nods.

"The oldest known of Corona's line of monarchs is King Herz Der Sonne. During his reign, Corona was in a bitter war with their rival kingdom, Saporia. Under King Der Sonne's rule, a complex tunnel system was built beneath Corona to safely move the kingdom's knights and supplies wherever King Der Sonne needed. A detailed map of the tunnels and their secrets were recorded in a journal, by Der Sonne." Glory informs.