Glass Mentality Boy

Thanks to everyone working together, the song is nearly complete.

"All it needs is Namjun's rap." Yunki states.

"Okay! Just give me some time! I'll write one for the song." Namjun claims excitedly with a bright look in his eyes.

A few days passed since then...

*Timeskip*

(Y/N) comes to Namjun's room to come check up on him and his process, "Namjun...why are you sprawled out on your desk again? Things not flowing smoothly?"

Namjun wordlessly slides his notebook over to me, "How's is it? I wrote it, but I'm not very happy with it..."

(Y/N) carefully reads through what is written. "Hmm...lyrics about money? That doesn't sound like your story."

Namjun looks up at her, "Our own lives...?"

(Y/N) nods her head in agreement, "Sincerity is what's important."

Namjun lets out a sigh and sprawls back down onto the desk.

"Maybe we should have a brainstorm meeting?" (Y/N) snaps her fingers at the idea.

"A meeting?"

"Yeah. Talk to the other guys and let their stories inspire you."

*Timeskip*

Everyone is gathered around the living room with Namjun making an announcement, "-So I called a meeting. Feel free to chime in. I hope you'll take this seriously and help me write."

Yunki scratches his head in thought, "I wonder what teenagers want to be these days."

"There are a lot of kids out there without dreams." Jimin states.

"I didn't have any dreams. I mean, until I decided to pursue music, anyway." Namjun states his side.

Hoseok looks towards him in surprise, "No dreams? A smart kid like you?"

"The only thing I got for good grades was compliments."

"Friends would compliment me, too, since I was good at games!" Taehyung gleefully exclaims with his boxy smile capturing (Y/N)'s heart.

Seokjin looks toward Taehyung with a curious look, "Did you want to become a pro gamer, then?"

Taehyung puts his finger on his lips, looking up the ceiling, "Hmmm...No, I wanted to be a farmer."

Yunki looks at him with a dumbfounded expression, "You were just talking about games..."

Everyone starts to laugh at Taehyung's comment- except Namjun. "This isn't the time to joke around." He states with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"I was being serious." Taehyung looks at him with a timid and pouty look.

Seokjin, sensing trouble brewing, quickly changes the subject. "Hey, hey, let's throw out some phrases that might work well in a stanza."

Taehyung's smile and eyes widen in excitement as he throws his thumbs up, "Oh! I just thought of it but I think it'll be a hit."

Jeongguk scoots next to him with an adorable look of wonder like he was still a child, "What is it? What is it?"

"How about 'glass mentality boy'? That sounds cool, right?"

"Hmmm...sounds pretty good to me!" Hoseok grins.

(Y/N) smiles towards Taehyung showing off her adorable dimples, "Yeah, that's new! It definitely sounds like you, Taehyung!"

Taehyung looks away, a shy look in his eyes as his cheeks flush a little, "Hehe, thank you, Manager."