Ride

Warning: N s f w
Alternative Title: (M/N) rides Katakuri and makes him submit.
Not Canon. Just porn without plot.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Kata? How much do you trust me?"

"I've trusted you with my life. You want to ...ride me don't you?"

"Exactly. I want to try something new in the bedroom too so do you trust me?" I asked

"I do."

A slight smirk dawned on my face as I cheered, puzzling Katakuri. I ran up to him and kissed his cheek before putting his plate of donuts at the table while I had an ice cream for Merienda time. We ate in peace with a surprising conversation about which animals we considered cute. I made him blush by answering that for me it was a baby saber tooth tiger. On the inside, I was super giddy for the plans tonight. Soon, night came and I eagerly had my things ready.

After brushing our teeth, Katakuri and I took a shower together which led to a lot of kissing and wandering hands. We both stumbled out of the shower once we were done before drying ourselves. More sensual kisses were exchanged as we both enjoyed the enhancement. I gripped his shoulders as we came tumbling out of the bathroom into the bedroom with another kiss before I took the lead and pushed Katakuri backwards onto the bed, climbing on top of him to blindfold him after exchanging the safe words.

I tied the blindfold around Katakuri's head, making sure it was firmly in place before gently nibbling his earlobe, a little moan escaping Katakuri's lips. The enhancement sending soft tingles through his body. A little reward for behaving. His hands reached for my hips but I grabbed them, putting them above his head with one hand as the other reached to the bedside table to the special tool for tonight.

Seastone Cuffs.

A noise of surprise came through from Katakuri before I even put it on since his Haki told him what was about to happen. I put them on and he could feel himself get weakened but I didn't want to risk him taking my control back. I made sure to reassure him by kissing his lips before pulling away with a gentle bit to those glistening lips. I made sure to praise him and reassure him that he was being such a good boy. He shivered at that.

Katakuri's cheeks were red and his body was trembling slightly from the enhancement. Giggling, I trailed kisses and hickeys from his jaw to his neck, eventually reaching his collarbone. My fingers lightly scratched his body before dipping down to his stomach in a straight line, near his groin. Getting back down, I teasingly rubbed my ass against his quickly hardening cock as I teased him. A moan escaping his lips.

"S-Stop being such a tease" Katakuri pleaded.

"But darling, I'm just getting started." I whispered into his ear, grinding down.

"F-Fuck!" Katakuri moaned.

"Colour Kata?" I asked.

"G-Green" Katakuri said.

"Good."

Moving onto Katakuri's thighs, I teasingly grabbed his cock, occasionally jerking it off. Something about seeing him being so submissive just made me want to to tease. It felt satisfying to slowly get Katakuri to beg for me to touch him. I moved my hands around his cock before sitting inbetween his legs to wrap my lips around his cock. I felt him jerk up but I did my best to hold him back down. My body was getting a lot of pleasure from the enhancing as well.

One hand moved to rest on Katakuri's thigh as I took more of his cock into my mouth, using my hand for the rest. Slowly, I picked up the teasing pace to a quick one as his moans filled the air, lost in pleasure. I let him cum in my mouth but some went onto my face. Salty yet sweet. As expected from Mochi. Katakuri was panting as his chest rose up and down. Pulling off, I grabbed the bottle of lube by the bedside table and opened it up.

I poured a generous amount onto my hand before putting it back. I climbed into Katakuri's lap, hovering above his cock. Reaching up, I pulled off his blindfold and let his lidded eyes wander down to the contents in my hand. A small lick to his chest before I leaned against him and spread myself out, smearing the lube over my asshole as Katakuri gulped. Smirking, I started fingering myself as Katakuri watched. Slowly, I could feel him, harden again below me again. I asked for the safeword and he told me we were still in the green.

Kissing Katakuri, I pulled away as I grabbed his cock and lined myself up with him before slowly sinking down onto him. A gasp escaped my lips. Even after all this time, I still wasn't used to his size. Katakuri kissed my forehead, mumbling his encouragement. I pushed down until the tip was in, my legs shaky. Cursing under my breath, I waited to get used to the stretch before pushing down even further. I managed to take him down to the base and I let out another shaky breath before taking a minute to continue.

Finally, I started working my hips moving them up and down with Katakuri thrusting his hips to meet my movements. It was a steady pace but we picked up quickly. We both got lost in our pleasure and soon lost any sense of momentum. To be a complete tease and since I loved edging Katakuri, I halted completely during one of my thrusts and kissed all over his chest, making him reluctantly plead for me to continue. A smirk on my lips as I placed a hand on his stomach to steady myself before continuing again but agonisingly slow before picking up the pace once again. During that slow pace, I made sure that those were the deepest thrusts.

Moans and the sound of skin meeting skin filled the air before a low groan came from Katakuri. He came inside of me as I moaned, cumming soon after. To my surprise, Katakuri snapped the chain of the Seastone cuff before pushing me onto my back as his hands gripped my waist. A rare smirk on his lips. I gulped at him taking control again with him thrusting into me at a controlled pace, making me moan.

"... Take these off. You've had your fun, now it's my turn. I'm going to show you how useful mochi is."

A/N: Forgive me, I have sinned- Fun fact, Katakuri fucked (M/N) silly after that.  Second fun fact, Katakuri definitely used Mochi to bind (M/N) in bed after that. Originally, I wanted to post the other smut first but it isn't done since I got distracted writing this. Thanks for reading! Have you thirsty hoes quenched your thirst? Jk, I'm sorry for calling you that.

 Thanks for reading! Have you thirsty hoes quenched your thirst? Jk, I'm sorry for calling you that