Chapter 101: The Curse of Yin

Lloyd was asleep in his room while the rest of the ninja were in the bridge with Wu and Misako.

"-and then he calms down whenever Aria tells him to" Kai finishes the explanation

Misako sighs "my greatest fear is beginning"

"Misako, what's wrong with Lloyd?" Aria asks concerned

"Any information you have will be greatly appreciated" Wu says

"It is.. the curse of the cursed child" Misako says

Aria looks down "me"

Misako nods "in history it is also known as the curse of Yin"

"What's the curse of Yin?" Kai asks

Misako pulls out some scrolls "Yin and Yang, the counterbalances of light and dark. The saying goes their is light within darkness and darkness within light, neither can exist without the other. Lloyd is the elemental of light while Aria is the elemental of darkness. Aria is a ninja because she saw the light within her, not just the darkness. Lloyd is the ninja to defeat the dark lord, the light, but Lloyd has darkness within him.

Lloyd guided the light within Aria as Aria can guide the darkness in Lloyd. The last time Lloyd's hair was turning silver like Aria's does when she powers up, Aria took the darkness from inside him, she has the power to control the darkness within him, but she can't take it away like she thought. 

Lloyd and Aria have truly fallen in love, that is why the curse is acting now. The yang has gotten too close to the yin and as a result the darkness within him is growing and once it has full control over him nobody is safe. He will stop at no means to keep his yin with him"

"So what your saying is Lloyd is going to turn evil" Jay says

"like a yandere?" Aria questions

"In your terms, yes" Misako confirms

"how do we stop the curse?" Aria questions

"you have to guide the darkness within him Aria" Misako instructs "only you can stop him"

"I'll try my best" Aria says

"Aria!" they hear Lloyd shout from his room

"I better go" Aria turned and ran to the room

Kai looks at the scrolls "why does it sound similar to the curse of the golden master, you know that tale the snakes told us about the golden master turning evil and reining destruction onto Ninjago?"

"Because the curse of the golden master is a direct result of the Yin curse" Misako replies "they go hand in hand, the yin curse will continue to act. If Aria succeeds in stopping the curse this time she has to leave, for the safety of Lloyd and all of Ninjago"