Blue Velvet

"I'm tired Somi." Suri tried to push her best friend away, but it wasn't like Somi was going to leave her anytime soon. "I seriously need some sleep." 

"You seriously think I'm going to let you not celebrate your birthday like that?" 

"We're going out tomorrow with the boys anyways." Suri groaned as Somi pushed her inside the car. Somi's manager smiled softly at Suri as she bowed down to him. 

"Okay and we can have a sleepover tonight. What's so wrong with that?" Suri decided not to fight back anymore as she sighed loudly, causing Somi to roll her eyes at her. 

"Drama queen." 

"You said something?" 

"Beautiful queen." They both sent each other fake smiled, before laughing slightly, and then Suri just grabbed her bag, looking through it, before finding something that she was sure wasn't inside her bag. 

"Hey did you put that here?" Suri showed Somi the blue velvet box, but Somi only shook her head at her. 

"There's a card too." Somi pointed at the card under the box, causing Suri to frown her eyebrows at it. She opened the box softly, only to gasp loudly as she saw a gold tiny star charm necklace. 

"Somi, its so cute." She showed her best friend, giving her the box carefully as she opened the card. 

"What does it say?" Somi squealed as she tried to look, but Suri just moved away from her. 

'My Dearest Suri, 
Okay, so first I wanted to give you your gift on your birthday and not tomorrow, and second I wasn't going to be able to give it to you myself, so I just put it in your bag, sorry about that by the way. I hope you like it. Its a star if you can't tell, because I know you're gonna be a star. You're always my star.
All the love and Happy birthday.'  

Suri giggled, knowing exactly who it was from, even if the card didn't have any names. She grabbed the box from Somi, putting the necklace on, before smiling at the card one last time, then putting it inside her bag. 

"Okay, and?" Suri turned to look at Somi one more time, totally forgetting about her. "Wow cute necklace, so beautiful. Yay, Hooray- Who is it from?" Suri turned away from Somi, looking outside the window. 

"Little bitch don't even think about it." Somi shook her shoulders, trying to get her to look at her but in vain. "Jisung?" 

"Oh hell no." 

"You better not." Suri and Somi just stared at each other for a few seconds, before Somi's eyes opened wide. "Hyunjin? Its him. He got you the fucking necklace." 

"Maybe-" 

"Suri, you're not going to date anyone." 

"Chill, I do know that. He's just being a nice friend, that's all." 

"Nice friend my ass. He-" 

"Girls we're home." Somi's manager cut her off, causing Suri to let out a sigh. 

"Thank you." She whispered a small thank you to him, before leaving the car quickly. 

"Come back here. Thank you so much." Somi screamed at Suri, but not forgetting to thank her manager as she got out of the car too, following Suri, who already had the keys to Somi's house. She entered quickly- not a few seconds inside the house and she let out a loud scream. Somi jolted, but quickly remembered how she forgot to tell Suri, that someone was joining them. 

"I wasn't expecting you to be like that after not seeing me for a months." Suri turned the light on, and smiled widely at her an old friend that she really haven't seen for months. 

"Daehwi." She rushed to hug her other best friend, with Somi following behind slowly. 

"Well, I forgot to tell you that Dae was coming." Somi said, causing Suri to turn to her sending her a glare. "Hey don't glare at me, you still are keeping a secret from me." 

"What secret?" Daehwi groaned, so done with the girls' drama, before they even tell him anything. "You know what? Why don't you sit down and tell me everything."