Chapter 5: Tengen Uzui First Pillar Training Arc

(A/N): Let's start mates. Hope you enjoy!

___________________________________________________

You've now been walking for hours non stop under the heat of the sun. You feel even more tired than all your training for some reason, it really was a hell. More since you didn't even bring water with you.

You then noticed a small river flowing over by and ran fast so you could drink some water. You didn't even notice the fishers near by. You got up fast in embarrassment since you didn't notice them and calmly cleaned your mouth.

"Do you know where i can buy something to drink around here?" you said covering your face with your mask and a calm voice. They all pointed towards a small shack in wonder of what they just saw.

You just hurried away from there as soon as possible to the small shack to buy a some oolong tea and some fresh water with one or two fruits for the rest of the long walk you had to endure. At least this time, you were prepared.

At nightfall you had finally reached Nagaya City and instead of looking for the Sound Pillar you decided to go straight for a bowl of udon. After eating your second plate you noticed a figure behind you, clearly taller and bigger.

"Making me wait like that is not Flamboyant at all, you know? Especially when i myself offered to teach you how to be the best near my flamboyance".

When you turned you a very tall, wide-set man of a bulky, muscular build with lightly-tanned skin. His hair is white and of uneven length, the longest strands reaching his shoulders, and is styled with three more notable, shorter clumps arching up to fall as bangs between his eyes and on either side of his face.

It was him. The Sound Hashira was standing front of you staring down while you were still eating.
Your eyes widened a lot, and you spit out your food surprised as hell by his sudden appearance.
"I thought you lowly hunters were taught to respect your superiors" he said with a now angry face. You were just in shock.

"Sugimoto, (Y/N)! Still not a hunter but here as your flamboyant student, sir!" You said while bowing down not wearing your mask.
"Aha, that's more like it!" he said now smiling.

"No time for distractions now. We've received information about a Demon hiding here in the market area.
Apparently they've sent some hunters before but none of them reported back. So that's why I'm here. Finish up eating and we'll be on our way"

He said this while sitting on a bench right beside yours.

"I heard from Kocho that you have a similar past as her and that's why you want to become one of us. I'm sorry for what happened, but that won't change anything, alright? That's why we're here and now" He was saying wanting to inspire you.

Shortly after, you finished eating and got ready to depart further into the city with him.
"So what do we have to do?" You asked calmly.
"It's night so we should hurry and hit up every business in the area to see if something seems off. We need to get as many clues as possible" he was explaining as you both walked.
"You just ate but you might have to buy a thing or two to get what we need" He said smiling.
You sadly knew that after this your wallet was going to be empty

You crossed the small division that separated the area you came from to the market area. You both went separate ways as if you didn't know each other and noticed he head into what seemed like a bar.
You on the other hand walked into a meat section.

"Goodnight sir. I'm here to ask you some questions" You said looking at him while he worked in front of you.
"What is it, son? Don't you see we're busy here?" He said in a rude manner. "Has there been anything strange going on around here, you know, disappearances or something related?" You said going straight forward, getting closer to the butcher you were speaking with. You could tell he was visibly agitated by what you just asked.