CHP 12

Jimin makes his way to his classroom, bag thrown over his shoulder and new glasses placed on the bridge of his nose.

As soon as he enters the room, he places his stuff on his desk and although he should be preparing for class, he presses his face into his hands and sighs quietly. He rubs at his eyes from beneath his glasses and pulls away. As soon as he does he flinches.

"Sungwoon... you scared me," he remarks quietly and decides to stand from his seat, turning to the whiteboard where he begins to write down the first section of notes.

The man smiles, leaning against a desk with his arms crossed. "Can I talk to you, Jimin?"

The teacher curls his lips in, freezing for a moment. He continues to write. "Isn't that what you're doing? What do you want?" he asks and it seems without a second later, a hand is pressed to his waist.

Jimin turns around, being caged in against the whiteboard. He gulps roughly and drops his expo marker, turning away from the man.

"I want you to apologize," Sungwoon says and Jimin sinks his teeth down roughly into the plush of his bottom lip, biting back tears.

"F-for what?" the teacher asks, body trembling.

"The last time I touched you I made you feel good. You never thanked me for it and you ran. You've been avoiding me ever since then, Jimin," the man says lowly and Jimin feels a shudder roll down his spine as Sungwoon's lips brush up against the shell of his ear.

"I d-didn't want it," he says truthfully and suppresses the grave need to cry out as the man presses him into the wall, asserting his dominance and ownership over the teacher.

"But it sounded like you did..." Sungwoon breathes and there's a lingering silence where tensions rise.

Jimin feels as though the man is about to do something but the door pushes open and Sungwoon quickly steps away, rubbing at his nape while staring at the floor.

The teacher is still pressed up against the wall, frozen in place. The fear racking his body is evident, he isn't even aware that Jeongguk is the one standing in the doorway with tightly knit brows and a tense jaw.

"What's going on here?" he asks, immediately demanding an answer from Sungwoon seeing as Jimin is unable to talk.

The other teacher runs a hand through his hair, clearly succeeding in collecting himself within his few seconds of catatonia. "I was catching Jimin up to speed with the shifting time tables. There's a presentation in the afternoon and he wasn't here for the press conference early in the morning," the man half lies through his teeth, yet Jeongguk doesn't buy it. He knows what this man is capable of.

"I need to speak with Mister Park before classes start. Alone," Officer Jeon states and Sungwoon nods his head, fabricating a smile and while he passes Jimin, he sends him a sharp look.

However before the teacher gets the chance to leave unscatched, Jeongguk grips the man by his forearm, holding him in his place right beside him.

"Touch him again and you'll find my foot shoved so far up your ass you'll be choking on it. Understood?" the policeman grits and Sungwoon doesn't say anything, forcing himself out of the man's hold, leaving the classroom.

As soon as he does, Jeongguk quickly closes the door and locks it before he stands some feet away from the teacher, catching how his position hasn't shifted in the slightest ever since his arrival.

"Jimin," the policeman starts, however Jimin doesn't say anything. His bottom lip is still tugged tightly between his white row of teeth.

Jeongguk rolls his tongue into the inside of his cheek, placing his hands on his belt. He takes a few steps closer until he's standing right in front of the teacher, looking into his fear filled eyes. "Jimin," he says once again quietly, slowly lifting his hand to the teacher's chin.