Bound To The To Hybrids EDITED!!

"Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."
- Coretta Scott King

Coco POV: 2 hours later we are now in Orlando, Florida(The Mall at Millenia) to shop for some last minute things and clothes for the girls and me also. The girls are at the playpen while me and Kiara do the shopping.

"I-im sorry. "

Kiara in turn gave me a confused expression.

"Hm? What for? "

"For being rude earlier. About Amera and stuff. "

Kiara waved me off and chuckled.

"Girl, you don't need to apologize for that. I'd blow a fuse too. Little kids stay wondering and I have 2 so I definitely know your pain. "

I blushed a bit.
"Also thank you for taking us in. "

Kiara shrugged as she picked a few new pair of underwear for the girls.

"I know how it feels. I just hate to see someone going through something similar of what I went through... The feeling of helplessness. I know it too well. "

I nodded. "Yeah.. It's painful. "

After a few minutes of awkward silence- mainly on my part. I asked her a question that's been bugging me.

"Soo I know last time you said you've been through lots of stuff. What do you mean by that?"

Chocolate face palmed(pawed?)."Right. Just go straight forward and ask".

Well what the hell else was I supposed to do?!

"Idk! "

"Well..." she started off.

"I had 2 married and loving parents. Along with 2 older brothers, Jordan the eldest and Trey the second eldest. Both 21 and 18. We had a great relationship but it took a sour turn after my 11th birthday. Our parents died at the beach.The water was just too much. My brothers hated me ever since. Anyways we lived with our Aunt, her husband, and daughter because our grandparents passed away from depression a few months later. We were abused a lot- mainly me. An incident with my mates kina just snapped the last straw. So I grabbed the girls and we left."

Kiara finishes it off with a slight indifference in her tone. By the time she's done we were at Forever 21.

"Wow."

"I know, and by the smell of it she's not much of a shifter either. That must've been hard for her. "

I was grateful she allowed us to start looking for outfits for Amera first.

"Well my story is a bit similar. Me and Amera are from the BlueMoon Pack. "

"THE BLUE MOON PACK?! The one the Ancient Council Clan exterminated nearly 8 years ago?!"

I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Right go ahead and tell the whole store. I'm pretty sure they like to know how I shit too, would you mind telling them?"

I pointed across the room to a few women who gazed at us stranglely. The BlueMoon Pack hasn't been mentioned in almost a decade yet she blurring the name randomly.

Kiara smiles sheepishly."My bad continue?"

I chuckled a bit.

"It's been a while, but I still remember the clan as if it was still here. It was joyous, funny, and loving. Everyone saw each other as family and treated each other as so. Out of all the packs- the Blue Moon Pack was the pack that was known for its harmony. Such like the blue moon itself. We were very well known for being a powerful pack, but also were kindness and compassion. "