official.

"Gah!" I sat up dramatically, clenching the sheets on my bed. I was startled awake, it was still dark out.

What startled me awake was a loud, high pitched squeal followed by a heavy thud. I groaned, rubbing my eyes and reaching for my phone.

I groaned louder, it was 3 in the morning!

"It is three in the morning. There better be a fire or something or else i'm-" I walked out of my room, shouting in to the hallway between all our rooms.

I stopped as soon as I saw Tiffany's door wide open. I creeped inside, looking around for Tiffany.

"Something about a fire?" Audrina yawned behind me, making me flinch. I grumbled and turned to face her, giving her a look.

"Be quiet." I whispered to her, peering around the room for Tiffany.

She wasn't on her bed, sleeping as she should be. The covers were all disheveled, and it was completely dark.

I wondered where she could be. She was in the room, but where?

"Check over there." Audrina whispered, pointing to behind Tiffany's bed. Now that she mentioned it, there was a slight illumination coming from the unseen part of her bed.

I narrowed my eyes, tiptoeing around her bed to get to the other side. Audrina followed closely behind, grabbing on to the bottom of my shirt.

I shook off my nerves, why was I so scared? It was Tiffany, what could she be doing that would terrify me?

Maybe it was the loud random squeal, maybe it was the loud thud, or maybe it was the fact that she was hidden. Maybe it was the darkness and the sounds of the night that made this so menacing.

I widened my eyes as giggles began to erupt from beside the bed. I squirmed, feeling goosebumps arise all over my body.

I could almost hear the psycho music as I confidently took the very last step to the edge of her room, beside her bed.

I curiously gasped. No, her body wasn't being chopped to pieces, instead, she was completely encased under a blanket on the floor.

I looked at Audrina, though I could barely see, I knew she was just as confused as me.

"What is she doing?" I wondered out loud, keeping my voice low.

"Let's find out?" Audrina smirked, creeping closer to the blanketed hill.

She tapped Tiffany's shoulder, lightly enough so she wouldn't be startled.

"Ah!" Tiffany lunged forwards, blindly crashing into her bedside table. She fell back, rubbing her forehead.

"What the hell, guys?" She moaned and stood up, shaking her head. Her hand wandered to the table, blindly looking for her lamp.

She finally switched it on, revealing her dark under eye bags. I swallowed my surprise, looking at her tired, goofy smile. She tore out her ear buds, narrowing her eyes at us.

"Uh..." I had trouble finding words. I pinched my arm, making sure I wasn't dreaming.

Well, this is awkward.

"There's a fire." Audrina said, grinning. Tiffany's eyes widened.

"What? No, there's no-" I noticed Tiffany's eyes grow annoyed. She shifted her weight to one leg, crossing her arms.

"Ahem, there's no fire." My cheeks reddened. I looked down, had I imagined the whole thing?

No, something obviously happened, and I had a right to know!